is allan houston still capable?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer

ok...he's paid $100million and mayb he's overpaid, but allan houston is the man of the new york knicks!!!! i dont matter if we have marbury or crawford....who remembers that miracle shot h20 made against the miami heat in the playoffs? he's the best thing that ever happened to the knicks in 20 years besides patrick ewing and crew!!!! so juss cuz houstons having a bad year, dont think hes done or he's useless!!! hes the heart and soul of the new york knicks!!!! GO ALLAN!!!!

flynndog

Rookie
No Fucking way, he sucks sooooo bad, he might as well start working on 42nd street!!! You must be on crack to think that Houston was the best thing to happen to the Knicks in 20 years. There hasn't been anything good. Houston sucks and I can't wait until he hangs up his jersey for good. I will agree that sometimes he plays well. But, sometimes is not good enough for a guy that gets paid that amount of money. 1 all star appearance. Yeah, he's great your right.

dacash

Benchwarmer
he wasnt the man,thats the problem with houston he never was,got paid like it yes but never was. he was a great accompliment yes but the man no
just like marbury he isnt the man but we need him to be. he should retire and take up an office job in the orginization.he knees is finished im sorry to say i kinda enjoyed watching him play.