i hate long goodbyes

paris401

Starter
since the season is just about over, i hope everyone has a safe and a great spring and summer... see ya all in oct...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
paris you want to miss out all the optimism and excitement that's being built here during every summer? :)

Broadway

All Star
since the season is just about over, i hope everyone has a safe and a great spring and summer... see ya all in oct...

There's a lot to stick around for...The Draft/Free Agency/Summer League/PreSeason. Should your spring and summer bore you at any time, you know where home is and where to find us.

tiger0330

Legend
Too early to call an end to the season. The draft, FA, trades, signing KP to an extension, new coach, after another dismal season where the record looks to be worse than last season the Knicks need to clean house. Mills sucks and has largely not been blamed for this debacle the last 4 seasons, he would be the first guy I would get rid of.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks season may not be over having 5 games remaining but we all been down this road of having another dismantled (23 to 30 win) Knicks regular season.
The Knicks future foundation (KP Hardaway Knits) are not a solid or optimistic conversation to brag about.
The Knicks coaching-staff has no future in becoming winners without having a defense format to rely on, nor having a same-page system the players could co-exist in on offense.
The Knicks has been a no-defense one on one ball hogging isolation offensive team since Marbury/Crawful days to becoming a one man 30 shots per iso-Melo team to finally having a weak non physical team staring KP n Hardaway.
Yep it's Hard out there in the NBA world to be a die-hard Knicks fan !!!