Game thread: New York Knicks vs Miami Heat 7:30 6/4/2018

mafra

Legend
Knicks win. Dotson has 26 w/ 9 rebounds... Knits has 6 (2-3 shooting) w/ 8 assists.

ORL afraid NY will catch them sit everybody and lost at home to CHA by 37. Bulls lost too and recapture the 8th spot.

mafra

Legend
Damyean Dotson went off for multiple career-highs in Friday's 122-98 win over the Heat, scoring 30 points (12-of-21 FGs) with 11 rebounds, one assist, one steal, one block and four triples in 36 minutes.
He became the first Knicks rookie to record at least 30 points and 10 rebounds off the bench. This comes out of nowhere, as he scored a combined 32 points in his previous 10 appearances. Michael Beasley left the game in the first minute with a knee contusion and Tim Hardaway Jr. sprained his ankle in the third quarter, so Dotson could be looking at plenty of minutes and shots in the final three games.

Kiyaman

Legend
Wow! I hate missing a good Knicks game when the players play like teammates for the win tonite ..
Dotson making noise 30 pts 11rbs .. Quinn double-double service .. Knits adding 9 dimes .. Kornet 17 pts 8 rbs 4 dimes .. Burke s 17 pts 3 tbs 4 dimes

Kiyaman

Legend
Plus .. the Knicks offense scored 122 pts and the defense held the Miami Heats to 98 pts (under a 100 pts ).
The rookie Dotson came off the bench to have the type of game we Knicks fans been expecting Tim Hardaway Jr to give us throughout the season as a 6th man off the bench.
This one game showed enough proof why Tim Hardaway Jr should be coming off the bench next season .. Timmy' s insane contract that owner Dolan personally gave him does not make Timmy's underperformance a starter for the Knicks !!!
Big props to the Knicks three Big men (Quinn Kornet n Hicks) for holding down this Knicks WIN !!!

tiger0330

Legend
Knicks need to improve their 3 pt stats next season, 18 made tonight, 2 off the franchise record. The young guys Dotson, Kornet, Trey and Nits who is more comfortable taking the 3 than shooting in close can make us a more dangerous 3 pt shooting team. If I were the Knicks I would emphasize the 3 ball as the area of improvement for Ntilikina this off-season.

jimkcchief88

All Star
Another phyrric victory...sorry tank team :( I?m sure you will blame this victory on this years draft faliure instead of our faulty front office