Best sites/apps to watch knicks games

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Hey everyone!

What are the best sites/apps to watch the games?

Free or not free let me know what you guys use. Thanks in advance :gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
Yeah .. I would like to know too .. I moved to Virginia, and Fios charge me $12 bucks a month for Dolans boring MSG network, and the price suppose to rise next month or December.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i use the nba league pass app and it's pretty cool. for about $8/mo you can get all of Knicks' games on demand on any device. i use the ps4 app and watch them on tv. unfortunately they haven't upgraded the feed to 1080p yet

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
i use the nba league pass app and it's pretty cool. for about $8/mo you can get all of Knicks' games on demand on any device. i use the ps4 app and watch them on tv. unfortunately they haven't upgraded the feed to 1080p yet

I looked into the nba league pass but they black it out because I live in NYC smh. Thanks tho

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Hmm, that blows but have you tried using a VPN to hide your location? If you want to watch the games from a browser you could easily install a free VPN extension and get a Canadian IP. I think there are still a few days of free league pass, i would test this to see if it works.

Kiyaman

Legend
When i lived in Brooklyn and Long Island i always had free access to MSG, Yes, and the NBA channel through Dolan's Cable-Vision since the 1980's.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Hmm, that blows but have you tried using a VPN to hide your location? If you want to watch the games from a browser you could easily install a free VPN extension and get a Canadian IP. I think there are still a few days of free league pass, i would test this to see if it works.

Interesting I'll keep that in mind Rady

I googled nba live streams and theres a reddit all about them:

https://www.reddit.com/r/nbastreams/

I watched the Brooklyn game the other night. Only thing that sucked was listening to the brooklyn commentators :barf:

Last edited: