Trey Burke and Noah Vonleh has been improving their team-ball performance

Kiyaman

Legend
Happy ThanksGiving Everyone .. Gobble Gobble !!!
In the month of November ....

Trey Burke last five Knick games evaluation .. I give a Grade B+

vs Magic 10 pt, 1 rb, 5 ast, 1 TO, on 5-13 fg shooting in 20 min
vs OKC .. DNP coach decision ???
vs Pels 24 pt,1 rb,1 ast, 1 stl,1 blk, 1 TO, on 10-13 fg shooting in 26 min
vs Magic 31 pt, 3 rb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 3 TO, on 11-20 fg shooting in 29 min
vs Blazers 19 pt, 3 rb, 3 ast, 2 TO, on 8-15 fg shooting in 26 min
vs Celt 29 pt, 6 rb, 11 ast, 2 stl, 3 TO, on 11-20 fg shooting in 32 min

Noah Vonleh last 6 Knick game evaluation .. I give a Grade C+

vs Magic 4 pt, 9 rb, 1 blk, 3 TO, 1 fl, on 2-6 fg shooting in 23 min
vs OKC 9 pt, 4 rb, 0 foul, on 3-7 fg shooting in 20 min
vs Pels 4 pt, 6 rb, 2 ast, 1 blk, 1 TO, 4 foul, on 2-5 fg shooting in 27 min
vs Magic 7 pt, 9 rb, 1 ast, 1 blk, 2 TO, 4 foul, on 2-5 fg shooting in 35 min
vs Blazer 14 pt, 14 rb, 2 ast, 3 stl, 1 blk, 1 foul, on 4-8 fg shooting in 37 min
vs Celt 16 pt, 10 rb, 3 ast, 3 blk, 1 foul, on 6-9 fg shooting in 30 min

As a Knick Fan how do you Grade the two Knick players above?

I like the idea of PG Burke receiving 30+ minute of playing-time each game, and Mudiay receiving the remainder playing-time minute at the PG. Although, I like the tandem of Mudiay alongside Timmy in the backcourt (we all know Timmy is a 6th man at best), and we all should know Trey Burke earned our most minute played PG from his performance last season to this season.
Being that the Knicks front-office put Timmy in the starter lineup (above coach decision), we have to put the best coincide PG in the starter lineup alongside of Timmy which happen to be Mudiay.
Timmy may be in his 6th season in the NBA, but Timmy decision-making is just as young minded as our young-core guards at times.

KNICKS MOB

Benchwarmer
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

Noah is only 23 YEARS OLD, I think he's a player we look to keep for many years to come.

Today he had another double double (14 points/11 rebounds) and also contributed with 5 assists. nice numbers for him and one of the reasons we got the win tonight :gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
Emmanuel Mudiay .. gave the Knicks his Lebron James 4th qtr performance to come from 9 points behind at crunch time to beat the Anthony Davis N.O. Pelicans .. WOW! Give that man a Cuban Cigar !!!
Emmanuel Mudiay's last 5 games has not been so bad without counting the low assist .. averaged 15 pts, shooting 56% fga, 35% 3's, 77% ft, 3 rb, 2 ast, 1 stl, and 2 turn overs in 23 minute a night. I like the idea of PG-Trey Burke and PG-Mudiay both stepping-up their level of performance months before mid-season.

Allonzo Trier .... What can one say bout our undrafted "ISO-Zo" other than his last 5 Games says "Extension Contract!" .. 12 pts on 57% fga, 63% 3's, 79% ft, 2 rb, 2 ast, and 1 turn-over in 21 minute nights. Sign him to a 2 yr contract !!!

Kiyaman

Legend
New York Knicks
Knicks Buzzer Beater: 3 Observations, 2 Questions, 1 Prediction ....

http://bball-index.com/knicks-game-20-2019/

The 7-14 Knicks are on a 3 Game win streak by beating 3 above .500 winning teams Celtics, Pelicans, and Grizzlies (2 on the road).
The Knicks winning Players in the 3 Game win streak are playing the best ball on the team, and are not under contract next season .. Kanter, Vonleh, Mudiay, Burke, and Trier.
Does anyone see this as a problem?
What happens if these Knick players keep co-existing together under coach Fizdale throughout the remainder of the Knicks season to give the Knicks a .500 season, or a playoff seed?
Does the mismanagement Knicks (Mills/Perry) still focus on spending all the money on one star FA, instead of resigning the players that made the Knicks 2018-19 rebuilding-season a success ???