Indictment of New Management:

Many charges could be leveled against them. I picked this one maybe because it stand out the most to me.

GROSS MISMANAGEMENT!!

To all it bother me to no end that they tank in a year(2018 - 19)that was suppose to discourage 'TANKING '. How can supposedly knowledgeable upper management be so INCOMPETENT?? What in the world were they thinking?? This totally mind blowing to me as a fan. How could they send us into last season without a go-to player(Beasley - IMO) that can get us a basket when needed. Nobody to mentor Knox & Robinson your 1st - 2nd round picks. Just let them play. Bring in consultants to talk with them from time to time during the season. Had a chance to speak with Mills last season about bring in consultants. I asked him 'What about hiring in someone like Akeem O'? He said the idea of bring in consultants goes back to when Amare' was a Knick. You bring in Rasheed Wallace for a day and that is suppose to be enough, SERIOUSLY!!

As a Knick fan since 1964-65 to now. The last hope for us to win a championship walk out the door with Phil Jackson and Clarence Gaines(IMO). I know there are some or many that disagree. My reason is simple Phil was a Knick and I don't see another old Knick that has the coincidentals. Those are as a coach but I cut lack and put him on a learning curve. Again that just ME..

There should be a mass firing of EVERYBODY in the organization. From Mills, Perry(especially him), Fiz to STAFFING...EVERYONE!! OK, I know you wondering about the 2400 lb gorilla or the elephant in the room. Not much you do about the owner but wish for a miracle. We definitely are not going anywhere with this current brain-trust. If can get Dolan to get on his private plane and go to Wyoming.

If someone see an answer better than Phil and Gaines let's hear it because these clowns we have now definitely are better than them. Again this is just what I see.

tiger0330

Legend
Many charges could be leveled against them. I picked this one maybe because it stand out the most to me.

GROSS MISMANAGEMENT!!

To all it bother me to no end that they tank in a year(2018 - 19)that was suppose to discourage 'TANKING '. How can supposedly knowledgeable upper management be so INCOMPETENT?? What in the world were they thinking?? This totally mind blowing to me as a fan. How could they send us into last season without a go-to player(Beasley - IMO) that can get us a basket when needed. Nobody to mentor Knox & Robinson your 1st - 2nd round picks. Just let them play. Bring in consultants to talk with them from time to time during the season. Had a chance to speak with Mills last season about bring in consultants. I asked him 'What about hiring in someone like Akeem O'? He said the idea of bring in consultants goes back to when Amare' was a Knick. You bring in Rasheed Wallace for a day and that is suppose to be enough, SERIOUSLY!!

As a Knick fan since 1964-65 to now. The last hope for us to win a championship walk out the door with Phil Jackson and Clarence Gaines(IMO). I know there are some or many that disagree. My reason is simple Phil was a Knick and I don't see another old Knick that has the coincidentals. Those are as a coach but I cut lack and put him on a learning curve. Again that just ME..

There should be a mass firing of EVERYBODY in the organization. From Mills, Perry(especially him), Fiz to STAFFING...EVERYONE!! OK, I know you wondering about the 2400 lb gorilla or the elephant in the room. Not much you do about the owner but wish for a miracle. We definitely are not going anywhere with this current brain-trust. If can get Dolan to get on his private plane and go to Wyoming.

If someone see an answer better than Phil and Gaines let's hear it because these clowns we have now definitely are better than them. Again this is just what I see.
Wow, a Knicks fan since 1964, talk about a long suffering fan.

Dolan and his boy Mills have to go but it isn't going to happen until the team becomes a money losing operation with attendance and the MSG TV ratings declining. I don't see that ever happening either, with the Knicks having better attendance than the Nets despite having the worse record in the NBA and the Nets making the playoffs.

Knicks fans are nuts. You know you're a die hard Knicks fan if you rooted for France to beat the USA because Ntilikina was playing for them. lol

Kiyaman

Legend
The format & resume of the Mismanagement Knicks .. Or the reason why Top Players and Top Coaches want no part of the Knicks.

The Dolan/Mills/Perry trio-stooges has cleaned-house within 2 off-season of the departure of Phil Jackson ..
Frank is the only remaining piece.

In the Knicks past 2 decades owner Dolan has hired over 6 GM to come into Knick camp to Clean-House (Not rebuild!).
Dolan has yet to hire a GM to come in to rebuild a winning Knick team since the firing of GM Ernie Grunfield & Dave Checketts.

The Cable-vision CEO during the 1990's ran the Knicks/Rangers teams a 100 times better than Jim Dolan's take-over.
Dolan's dream of having a Lebron, or a Durant at his yearly fund-raiser are out .. has to settle with Melo lol
Mills has been a operational manager of MSG inc. for over 2 decades, Mills know little to nothing bout building a Basketball or Hockey team.
Mills is great at taking charge of the yearly operation of MSG (advertising/printing) ...next year Knicks .. Durant/Kyrie/Zion lol
Scott Perry's experience and decision-making as an executive in the NBA has NO-WINS!
Dave Fizdale has flunked badly as a NBA head coach on the Memphis Grizzles, having no knowledge of big-man coaching, and no strategic plans for ball-movement for the guards. Fizdale prove to be a no-defense small-ball ISO-coach !!!

The Knicks 17 win 2018-19 season, without getting Zion, Durant, and Kyrie .. Grades the Knicks front-office a fat "F" for FAILURE !!!
Knicks owner & management all need to be NBA graded after the 2019-20 season ???

Last edited: