Front Office:

For a long time I have stated that the best Front office move would be to bring Phil, Gaines and add Magic.

Well, in recent days I realize that maybe Hubie Brown may be another good BB person to have in the Front Office. But there has been one name that I never mention but would be the best of them all.

Just saw this online and I'm thinking if Mr. Dolan has any kind of knowledge about BB(lest along Real BB). Right now he is on his jet to the west coast for a very interesting conservation with that person. Well, I gave you his name when I said, west coast.

That right, Jerry West is pissed with Lakers organization even though he is consulting for the Clippers.

Now with that being said, how about a Front Office with West, Magic and Phil/Gaines running the show? Magic is also piss with Lakers for how they treated him. This would work and there a real Knick in Phil on board. This would be an operation to cut out all of the cancer that exist within this organization.
Jerry West's feud with the Los Angeles Lakers intensifies, says he'll never forgive them (msn.com)

**Ski, I know what you are saying, so stop!! I'm just hoping, ok.