Emergency Game Thread Knicks at Clippers

Kiyaman

Legend
I know it's Late Night ....

Lets forget we are on a 7 game losing streak .. Noel is out with sore foot, Taj is feeling sick, and Obi Toppin's Protocols .. Our frontcourt rotation tonight is MitchRob, Sims, & Randle for 48 min
Our backcourt of Burks, Fournier, and RJ Barrett has us on a 3-17 record performance in last 20 games.

Now let's forget the above .. And work on a way to figure out a MUST WIN Knicks game tonight !!!

10PM on Sunday night for a Knicks team that feels like they haven?t won a game since 2021? I think I may just go to bed early for once.

Kiyaman

Legend
The Knicks 1st quarter performance look like they wanna stop the Clippers 5 game win streak tonight, the team must be upset over Suns buzzers beater

Kiyaman

Legend
10PM on Sunday night for a Knicks team that feels like they haven?t won a game since 2021? I think I may just go to bed early for once.

Naw .. don't do that. Watch how Clippers coach Lou got his star-less team to step-up to go on a 5 game win streak.

Kiyaman

Legend
Randle 0-7 in 1st quarter!
Deuce-McBride sighting in the 2nd quarter ..
Sims with the dunk
RJ Barrett slashing
Reddish FT good
MitchRob putback ..
The Knicks with 15 pt lead 37-22 .. 9 min remain in 2nd qtr,

mafra

Legend
IQ misses a 3? MRob snags off rebound and looks to corner, then back to Iq, then tossed it to RJ? Barrett drives and misses? MRob put back stuff!

That?s taking it next level.

mafra

Legend
RJ ice cold? missing good looks. But the wise onlooker is watching him beat everybody and he?s going to his right?. If he gets that down? watch out

Baby steps? he?s developing? give him time. Only 21!

mafra

Legend
39-22 Knicks.. 7 left in 2nd? LAC ice cold?. But Knicks have missed several wide open 3s now?. Lead should be much higher.

RJ goes right?. 41-22. RJ now 3-7 tonight?. 4-4 from FT line

mafra

Legend
Randle is 0-7 but finally gets in the board with 2 FTs?. Then he misses a 3?. 43-30?. Finish half will be key.

mafra

Legend
RJ gotta kick that out! Instead it leads to a 3 on the real going the other way? momentum? 2 minutes left? Knicks by 11

mafra

Legend
RJ with 16 points already in the 2nd? He and Randle closing the half?

59-40.

21 FTs to 5 (advantage NY)

1 turnover all half for Knicks

Quality half for NYK? up 19 thanks to #9 (RJ all day)

Last edited:

jimkcchief88

All Star
RJ ice cold? missing good looks. But the wise onlooker is watching him beat everybody and he?s going to his right?. If he gets that down? watch out

Baby steps? he?s developing? give him time. Only 21!

I?ll take RJ?s 19 at the half the only real bright spot on this team is RJ?s maturation hopefully we don?t screw him up playing for this loser.

Kiyaman

Legend
I would've gave Deuce & Sims 10 min, instead of 6 min .. our rotation of players are short tonight.
Randle got his first bucket 1-9, his passing is great
RJ Barrett 3-ball dropping and slashing got 18 pts ..
Randle's Bully-ball got the Knicks a 19 pt lead at the Half

Half-Time .. Knicks 59 - Clippers 40