Kobe Bryant Dunkadelic Swingman Mega-Star

Kobe and Lakers visit Madison Sq. Garden tonight to take on the Knicks. Will the Knicks be able to stop the best perimeter player in the NBA.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
dunkafella said:
Kobe and Lakers visit Madison Sq. Garden tonight to take on the Knicks. Will the Knicks be able to stop the best perimeter player in the NBA.

He's not the best perimeter player, although definetly one of the best.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
hes my favorite player. 2 or 3 years ago i think everyone thought he was going to have a chance to be like MJ. now, it just seems like something is missing, maybe he's too skinny, or i dont know what, but he lacks that something that keeps him from being the best player in the nba. and anyway, i guess lebron will the best player and will dominate that league soon enough.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
This should be in the NBA forum.

But, Kobe will never be the next MJ. MJ was one of the greatest passers and defenders of all time. Kobe will ever do that.

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
agreed MJ was the greatest, but Kobe is pretty amazing.. this year with no real good point guard he has developed into a good passer, and has proven effective on defense, however MJ still gets the edge.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
he hasnt been the same since that mishap in colorado. he came back looking skinny and weak. it seems like since that summer, he was taken off his course of getting better every season. this should have been his breakout season, with shaq gone, he should have averaged at least 30 points a game.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Kobe is getting hung out to dry, and I feel sorry for him. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. If you watch the Lakers, guy miss open shots. People blame Kobe for the Lakers moving Shaq. Blame Shaq. His contract was why they couldn't bring in guys. If he to the same money that Kobe took, they could have brought in other guys. Jerry Buss got rid of Shaq because he was older than Kobe, the NBA is a guards league, and Shaq's ridiculous financial demands. So don't hate on Kobe. Wow. Kobe gets it everytime the Lakers lose. he can't make Caron Butler play to his potential. As well, he had a 30pts. 8 assists and 2 blocks and a steal. He can't win a game by himself...no one can.