question about allan houston

NYKnicks15

Starter
which roster isnt he on? before you answer sites regularly take of profiles and such at given times to clean them up, update them etc etc..

But Allan is still trying to get better from that arthritic knee that has been bothering him. As much crap as I give Allan Houston he was a true warrior and team player as he tried to push himself into coming back to early...but in the long run it just ruined his chances of playing more..

So now hes back working to get into good shape. Reporters asked him recently if he'd be healthy by training camp next season and he responded by hes trying to make it back before season end and play some games...

i hope he doesnt though, i think the summer working out and waiting would help him in the long run and bring him back eventually to full health and ability...

i hope that helped some.. :)

Trin_Starr

Starter
H20 was put in a very bad situation.
He was supposed to only play 10mins a game behind crawford, so that he could work himself back into the mix, but with crawford out and Lenny in fear of losing his job, had Allan playing 30mins a game.

I don't know the exact statistic, but the knicks have lost close to 15 games in the final seconds of the 4th Q.
H20 has always been the knicks man in the clutch - you wanted a 3, houston would deliver.
You needed a quick 2 - H20 was there again.
All I can say is, if H20 was healthy, that statistic would be ALOT smaller!

Next season, when Allan is back, he needs to start and crawford needs to play the 6th man.
Even Allan's D is better than crawford, and with Allan healthy he can get away with bad D, because u know on the other end, he's gonna hit his shots every night.
Although, H20 is getting old - u don't lose that jump shot - just look at Reggie, half is team is out with injuries and/or suspensions and he at 40 is putting up 25+ points a game doing it with a high FG%
I don't know why he is retiring, the dude still got game and can shoot!