petro

NYKnicks15

Starter
the thing about Petro is simply put as potential. now everyone mite over glamorize him BUT i think a lot of people who say get Petro get Petro (no offense) maybe dont know of Petro or have seen him play...

i have, in 13 mpg he gets 5 ppg and only 2.9 rpg. low numbers? technically yes for 13 minutes...but he also averages 1 steal per game and almost 1 bpg. more importantly 75% FT shooting and roughly 47% 2pt shooting!.....hes 7 feet tall, 240 and 18 years of age. runs the court beautifully for his size, incredible wingspan, good ball handling...he just needs to be coached right. taught some post up moves and hell be good. Williams,Maguire and possibly Ewing would do the trick (worked for Sweets)...he just needs to be taught the nba way. in europe the center position is only meant for defense and Kurt Thomas like shooting...not the in your face style in which i think he will progress in and if given the chance in 2 years succeed in...

its hard to get behind him seeing his stats but if you watch him play he has tons of potential...a sure future superstar? NO...but who is?

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
this guy doesnt get decent minutes in europe, i mean i know euroleague has come a long way and all, but lets be real its still an inferior league.