Drew Gooden

nyk35

Benchwarmer
How about going after drew gooden for jamal crawford.
gooden is 6'10, athletic and averaged 14 points , 9 rebounds and a block last season. Jamal could play point for the cavs but i dont know if they would accept that trade

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i think cleveland is shopping gooden for a defensive pf, they already have a defensive pg which is eric snow. remember they were chasing after udonis haslem but he resigned with the heat. i think now they are looking to work out a deal with seattle for evans

hoop115

Benchwarmer
Gooden is going to the Clips for Jaric and Wilcox!!! I think Cleveland got the better end of that deal. Gooden is good, but Jaric and Wilcox may be too much for him.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i wouldnt like this trade ihave high hopes for jamal and i believe he can become a great player once moved to the point

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
^^ Jamal at point??? THe guys got handles but i reallii dont know about his passing game.. If he takes control of the team hes juss gonna be chucking up threes wenever the ball gets in his hands

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
flip have u watched a single knick game last year?

cuz if u have u would of seen that crawfords shot selection was very good last year....he didnt chuck up 3 after 3........

and jamal can pass......

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i will admit there were times when jis shot selection was bad, but no where near as it was in Chicago, when he played point last year he did a very good job, dont see why he cant play it throughout his career

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea its actually remarkable how much of a turnaround the Bulls have gone to, you really have to hand it to their management and coaches..

NYKnicks15

Starter
thanks for giving me credit for that trade idea :flippa:
i did come up with it and heres why...

Isiah tried to go after him with a Kurt Thomas deal at last years trade deadline..so you know our GM wants him....Hes tall and very athletic. can run the court well aswell. can easily share the time with Sweetney (if we still have him)

and now if they wont take a Drew Gooden & Ira Newble FOR Jamal and a first round pick (which they also do need a starting PG better than Snow) you go with Jerome Williams and a first round pick...you wipe away Newbles salary for them and take Gooden and hook them up with a Defensive PF.

id think Gilbert and Company would bite. for heaven sakes hes trying to deal Gooden to Dallas for a Point Guard in Harris or Terry!!

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
i dont like the knicks trading jamal or williams

jamal can be a star.....hes still young 24 or 25 he has alot of basketball ahead of him.....

and jerome williams is a fan favorite, a team player, and has a never give up attitude

there arnt many players like jerome williams he is a rare type of player....that is why we should keep him

portega1968

El Cacique
Cleveland already has decided that the point guard will be Jaric, and if not him. they were after Jasikevicius. Jamal is not in the picture. Gooden gets his stats, but he's really not that good defensively.

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
why was this trade idea even proposed??? we have so many fucking PF's why would we want ANOTHER one???

and honestly id take sweetney over gooden. watch, if sweetney gets his minutes, hes gonna be a monster on the boards and hell get some points in. hes an easy to get along with character guy who wont cause any problems. he'll work hard to get better.

if were gonna make up trade possibilities, they should be for CENTERS, not forwards.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
we have a center in jerome james......but we dont have a pf who should be a starter.......that is y but gooden is ass...he wouldnt help us