• Lakers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knicks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro:
If both the Knicks and the Lakers fail to make the playoffs this year, who's legacy would be damaged the most? Is it Phil Jackson, who won multiple championships , but always seemed to have the 2 most dominant players at their positions and never took a mediocre squad anywhere? Or is it Larry Brown, who is coming off of two Finals appearances, but some say the teams he leaves never recover?

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
neither of them would be blamed if their teams suck cuz they both do. i love the new york knicks but im not happy with the team at all.

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
wo buddy the knicks dont suck....just cuz we dont have a big name guy like kobe or shaq dont mean a thing.....

we got alot uv depth and talent on this team......we have a strong starting 5 and one of if not the best bench in the league witch is more important then people think (the bench)

i see us winning 45-50 games.......no joke

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
tell me why we arnt good enough for 45 wins a game

we have a great coach who can help out the youngstas and put sum heart into the knicks chest...he will force them to play hard because of the talent thats on the bench so if they want to keep there roster spots they will have to bring it each and every day........

He will hopefully find the right 4rth quarter squad who will NOT choke and throw the game away....

we are a more then decent team....its not like im saying were gonna win 63 games.....but i believe we can get around the area of 50 wins........

well find out exactly HOW good we are come preseason.....btw when is the first knicks preseason game???

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
no no i didn't mean we're gunna suck like last year or the year before....i was juss sayin i don't think they're gunna play up to everybody's expectations. i doubt they'd win 45 games, but if they do, i'd be really happy.

I can't stand the lakers but I think they both will have very similiar records. And as far as coaches I think brown and jackson is the top 2 nba coaches of all time.I am really happy that larry brown is finally on our side.good days are finally here for the knicks.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
If the Lakers do not make it to the play offs Phil Jackson will have failed as a coach. His critics say he has inherited great championship teams. Now Phil doesn't have anything close to a championship team. We'll see what he's really made of. Brown on the other hand walked into a disaster! Most coaches wouldn't have taken on this job. Don't get me wrong, I am, have been and always will be a Knicks fan, but I'm not going to sit here and say the team is good. With out Brown or Isiah I don't think the knicks would be doing much. Fortunately we have them both and are attracting talent on the court. If these guys can play D they will rate high on the 05\06 playoff tree.
:hoops: