Bruno Sundov gone!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently, the free agent was signed by a spanish team Etosa Alicante

http://www.cblucentum.com/indice.htm

Bruno Sundov es la nueva incorporación en el Etosa Alicante. Tras los acuerdos verbales a los que se había llegado con el jugador y tras recibir el contrato firmado por su representante, se recibió ayer a última hora el contrato con la firma del jugador haciéndose oficial lo convenido con anterioridad.
Con una altura de 221 centímetros, Sundov se convierte en el jugador de más talla de la historia del Club. Un refuerzo para el juego interior del equipo, que es acogido con mucho optimismo. La llegada del jugador se efectuará en los próximos días.

(Pedro or someone.. translate please :))

by by Bruno, you trully were one of my favorite players on Live 2005

NYKnicks15

Starter
aww a moment of silence showing my respect for ALL Bruno Sundov has done for us...OKAY thats enough. haha :lol:

Guys a scrub and id take Jackie Butler over him anyday. Rady he had like a 36 rating didnt he? haha

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
omg are u serious?? thatt suuuckss bruno was the mann.. he was the NY equivalent of darko except he wasnt the 2nd overall draft pickk Farewell sundov

rady

Administrator
Staff member
He had a 36 rating indeed but the guy could rebound, block AND score. Untill i traded for Brad Miller, Bruno was my starting C. Wouldn't have traded him for anyone in the league :D

ny3nyk

Rotation player
ps: was i kicked off the knick community by you guys? it seems like everybodys ignoring me and the post i made about filling me in while i was gone is nowhere to be found.... is it because i went to michigan? :(

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
Bruno was pure butt......i did not like him at all....

he was not a good rebound from wut ive seen....he isnt much of a shot blocker....yea he can hit the shot but so could...*drum roll*

Michael Doleac......for sum reason i liked that guy..he was and still is a pretty good player.....

NYKnicks15

Starter
ny3nyk i deleted it due to the fact that there was already a post filling everyone in on the Stephon donating story, aswell as the article RADY wrote for the main page..no one is ignoring you :)

crawford_fan1

Benchwarmer
I kind of glad that Bruno lefted because he wasnot playing in games. All he was doing was wasting roaster space. Even Ariza play more than he and Ariza was a rookie last season.

Jazzyknicks33

Benchwarmer
Micheal Doleac did do nice stuff when the knicks got marbury. They were a good duo. I don't have much to say about Bruno except we needed the roster space. He tried.

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
thank you bruno for clearing up a roster spot, u truly were terrible and a disgrace to the New York knicks, your were a deformed person and you can "terrorize" the spanish league

ill c yall playboy

coney

H20 OFFdaHizZLe

Benchwarmer
yea i felt so bad for kurt thomas when they decided to trade nazr in the middle of the season. nazr must be happy cuz he got a ring right after he got traded lol

portega1968

El Cacique
Sorry, I hadn't looked into this thread... the article basically says he will be the tallest player in that team's history and that they look forward to his arrival in a couple of days.

Players like Sundov do pretty good in Europe. I'm glad he's getting a chance out there since he really wasn't going anywhere in the NBA.

It was well known for months that Bruno wasn't going to be on the roster this year. As for Jackie Butler, he's probably headed to the D-League, so we are in desperate need of trading for a solid bigman because James just isn't enough.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I can't believe what i'm reading! Brono? Did someone actually compare Brono to Ewing? Are you INSANE! Brono is trash. Are we talking EA sports or real life here? One of your admin once wrote of a poll done by knowledgable fans. The term is clearly an oxymoron. Through your moment of silence I'll be singing we will rock you at the top of my lungs. Rady, you actually started Bruno over Kirt Thomas?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
That was just a game. And i traded KT and can't remember who for Allen before starting with Bruno :)