Another Knick soon to get the boot..

FLipfacTion4LyfE

Benchwarmer
Newsday columnist Barbara Barker: "Sooner, rather than later, Brown will tell Thomas that one of his beloved acquisitions, maybe even Stephon Marbury, needs to go. And the onus is going to be on Thomas this time to keep things from getting out of hand."

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/nba/knicks/rumors.html

That suckks im pretty sure were not gonna lose Starbury tho my bet is jamal crawford since hes the odd-man out

NYKnicks15

Starter
this is garbage, someone trying to squeeze the worst out of a simple non important media day. its nothing to worry about and Brown will say stuff like that but thats cause he gets mad says TRADE WHOEVER then next night is like I LOVE so and so...ask Joe Dumars. just what we call a slow news day and you have to make up gold out of oxygen but 85 percent of the time if you scratch the gold youll see its actually BULL**** underneath haha

P.S. if anyone does go soon itll be Tim or Jamal

First person to go from the KNICKS shouldve been Allan Houston...however since this team as is the first player to go that has any value is probably Crawford...buy to all the Mabury lovers out there everytime Steph has been traded away that team the current/next season has made it deep into the playoffs......Nets...Twolves...Phx.......coincidence?? I think not....

NYK Way

Benchwarmer
Twolves never got past the 1st round or was it 2nd thats not goin deep into the playoffs and u cant put all the blame on Marbury.

NYKnicks15

Starter
i hate when we get on this topic, i always have to argue for steph and bring up the point that the roster that was there when he was there was garbage compared to the following seasons..until he did get a good roster (amare, marion, and himself) then they were hott as hell until Amare got hurt for most the games, THEN he came back after Steph was traded already...lets not go there guys

KnicksFan20

Rotation player
damn i hope jc dont leave..........specially since i had just copped his jersey 2 or so weeks ago.....

i want penny to be out or mo taylor or malik.....use pennys contract along wit sweets and a 1rst rounder or sumthing in order to bring in a big man.

there will be no trades made before the season starts..........

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
the one reason i would like to see jamal here is cuz i think him and nate will have great chemistry, both on and off court...and id like to see them playing together...it would be nice to see them come off the bench together and light up opposing teams weaker benches and create some highlight reels.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
nate and jamal would be a tiny backcourt with so-so d... i would definitely keep marbury over craw. i think with q craw may be expendable, providing he stays healthy, which is an issue.