GAME THREAD: PRESEASON - 10/18/05 - L - PHI(114) @ NYK(99)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:30 PM, October 18th, 2005​

sixers_logo.gif
PHILADELPHIA 76'ers (2-1)
kevin_ollie.jpg
andre_iguodala.jpg
kyle_korver.jpg
lee_nailon.jpg
steven_hunter.jpg
OLLIE---IGUODALA---KORVER---NAILON---HUNTER
@
knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (1-1)
stephon_marbury.jpg
jamal_crawford.jpg
matt_barnes.jpg
maurice_taylor.jpg
eddy_curry.jpg
MARBURY---CRAWFORD---BARNES---TAYLOR---CURRY

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Sixers Team Stats
Sixers Team Notes

TV: MSG network
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050

NYKnicks15

Starter
Lee or Ariza will get the nod over Richardson, hes still hurt and reaggravated it in the 2nd quarter of last nights game..
ill have official word soon

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
NYKnicks15 said:
Lee or Ariza will get the nod over Richardson, hes still hurt and reaggravated it in the 2nd quarter of last nights game..
ill have official word soon

and until then, we assume that this is the lineup

NYKnicks15

Starter
no sh** :lol:

anyone think that pick John Thomas is funny as hell?
i hope jj will be back in time for this game, id like to see what him Aguirre and Larry have been working on. and just to see his overall ability. not saying playing head to head with Hunter or Thomas is exactly a horribly tough duty, just want to get a view

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
If the rookies show the same great intense passion that they had against the Mavs, we will do fine. I am really excited to see Iverson against Marbury again, but also David Lee is going to be a really good player.

Hope Q can find his shot by the regular season :?

ehhhhh they were just out of it today...so slow, no intensity, they looked like they were playing in 2 feet of mud...one of those nights, hope fridays better

and i cant believe herb got hit with a t haha

NYKnicks15

Starter
Larry Brown's nightmare night. the young guys need to learn how to stay out of fn foul trouble! simple as that. this is all simple stuff guys..against the mavs it was FREE THROW SHOOTING and tonight again the 76ers FOUL TROUBLE. I would hate to be the youngins after/during/near or anywhere in the vacinity of Larry Brown tonight...NOT surprising all of them had 3-4 for fouls and marbs only had two (not complaining were young just complaining were stupid)..

i know everyone is going to say relax its only preseason. well shut up. we did not play one person tonight that wont play in the season. everyone that played tonight will be on our roster...and they didnt!! they didnt even have AI or CWebb we got beat by kids named KYLE!!! (inside george carlin joke my bad)...sad part is, we did lose to some kid named kyle..

im done, thanks for letting me rant, goodnight :)

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i cannot believe we lost to the sixers....without webber AND iverson. maybe it was herb wiliam's coaching, maybe the players were just off that night, but losing by 15 to philly is unacceptable. i thought the knicks played horrible defence, they even let the high school kid louis williams score 5-6 points. also, is it just me or does jamal crawford look like steven hunter, dunno thats just me