Who just doesn't fit

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
I have had the chance to see a couple of the preseson games and it seems to me (on first glance) that J Craw is the farthest from being an LB player. He looks tentative and scared on offense and lost on D...does he have a future with the Knicks? Love to hear your thoughts...

hoop115

Benchwarmer
At this point in his career, J Craw is far from being anybody's player. When was the last time we have heard about him going into the gym during the summer working on his game or his shot for that matter. I've read numerous articles in the past about how some of the games best players would sit in gyms for hours at a time working on their shot during the summer. I'm not expecting him to be a great player, but if he's going to hoist up 20 shots a game, he's going to need to improve his accuracy.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The only real answer is time will tell.
Too me Crawford is a decent player. He has his moments offensively, never much of a defensive threat to me. That will have to change if he is to last under LB. I can see Crawford traded in a year or two but still I like the idea of Crawford,Richardson and Marbury on the court at the same time. They've all got to play D. No one's untradable.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i think rose and davis dont fit with us now. with our youth movement going on, its not long before they are shipped away for a pf to play alongside curry or james, maybe even a quality point guard. i think mo taylor will stay because of his size and his talent. so far, i like jackie butler and matt barnes to make the team.

johnknicksman

Benchwarmer
the knicks should trade j crawford for a defensive shooting gaurd the knicks have enough offense with marbury , curry , and q rich with a good shooting gaurd that can play defense the knicks will be sort of like the spurs they start bowen knowing he will give no oofense but every other player on their team can put up points

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
how are we supposed to trade jamal after giving him a 10mil a year contract with six years left???
We are stuck with him for a few years so we gotta hope he will improve. Plus Larry won't play him if he keeps shooting bad shots. From the three preseason games that I watched sometimes I just wondered what da hell was he doing shooting those ugly shots, but I also seen him drive to the basket for the layup instead of shooting it up the last couple of games. I think we Larry teaching them, they will do fine...will take time to learn, hopefully not half a season

NYKnicks15

Starter
yea i did delete it. and no i cant/wont put that exact one back on man. you know why too. say your beef in a civilized manner. im not gonna spend 5 minutes on editing your swearing and calling the site full of morons when i can just delete the post for 1/10 the time it would take..

i know hes a favorite of yours, but defend him, answer the threads question and continue. no need to take it to heart

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I say keep Crawford. No more trades until we see what Garnett's gonna do! I dont follow rumors closely but it's clear to me that Garnett is not happy and wants to win. Could he be pondering coming to NY? Don't know. But if there's any truth to it, we're gonna need trade bate. Crawford could be a piece of that bate.

NYKnicks15

Starter
excluding Barber, Brewer and George...i wouldnt necessarily say Crawford. Would I have said him prior to the offseason? 100% definetely. but watch the preseason games. you can even read the stats or play by play and see hes driving to the lane. rebounding!. assisting. shooting i think an average of only 6 shots a game...

as weird as it is to say this i think are big man are out of place here. If Davis stays i still dont think we should rid ourselves of Jerome James though, Davis is 36 i believe and after this season wont be back. Unless we can get another center in return keep JJ...Id really say itd have to be Malik Rose. As much as he is a larry player (minus the height) hes just small and not quick enough to play the 3. He has 3 years left on his contract so itd be hard to rid ourselves of him but if anyone id say him..

NateSlam

Rookie
yer i dunno is the honest answear i think he has some talent, and i emphasize the some talent but i agree with what the dude said earlier he got to work on it a lot more, to be a good player u got to go beyond practising with your team mates#!

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
on the garnett thing, minny has a lot of small players/guards/shooters so i doubt crawford would be the clincher. maybe q if anything...anyway theres a chance craw will work off the bench. i forget the article but on realgm he said he was enthusiastic about D now or something...either way i think james isnt a great fit. hes just big....hasnt shown much so far. him and craw are gonna 2 of the most overpaid bench players ever. good thing we got curry cuz if we were stuck with james it would be sad. hes somewhat slow for the style of offense isiah is building so i dunno....nobody is gonna take him with that bloated contract for equal value so well see.