GAME THREAD - 12/28/05 - L - Knicks (95) @ Magic (105)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:00 PM, Monday, December 28th, 2005​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (7-20)
3099.jpg
3417.jpg
3860.jpg
2143.jpg
3279.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---ARIZA---DAVIS---JAMES
VS
magic_logo.gif
ORLANDO MAGIC (11-15)
3325.jpg
3422.jpg
2626.jpg
3818.jpg
3176.jpg
FRANCIS---STEVENSON---HILL---HOWARD---BATTIE

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Magic Team Stats
Magic Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

rady

Administrator
Staff member
to bad we're losing again.. eddy curry is already with 29 points and 9 rebounds with 5 minutes left of the game :(

JaDaMeL05

Benchwarmer
Effort is there, its just not consistence enough. Team chemistry still isn't gelling, because Brown keeps shuffling the lineups and mixing up rotations. Good showing by Eddy Curry, and he wasnt 100%. Too bad he got dunked on by Howard :?. Bad showing by Marbury. Even if he didn't wanna shoot or he wasn't feeling it, at least got more than 3 assists. Knicks don't have any confidence right now, and all this losing doesn't help anything. Sure they won one game against Utah, but look who it was.. UTAH! If we can win tommorow on Milwaukee's home floor we should get a good confidence boost.

Starks

Starter
I think Stephon is quietly making a statment: Trade Me!

Just look at his face, its never been this lifeless in years. Even when he wrote "All Alone' on his kicks when he played for NJ, he atleast showed some fight. The Garden is gona boo him bad next time he steps out on the court, and it wont help. Thomas should make some kind of statement to show fans that he is doing everything he can to fix the mess he created. Our picks for next season are not worth using that as our salvation.

Trin_Starr

Starter
I don't think Marbury is trying to make a statement but look at the hand that Larry is dealing him.

Ever notice who is on the floor most of the time with Marbury?
James - non existent scorer
Davis - no offense
Ariza - No offense
Q - can't make a shot

With that lineup, how the fuck does larry expect him to get 15 assists as he mentioned in the post game interviews!!!

But when marbury and craw are in the game and most of the time, it's very brief spurts - marbury sets crawford up nicely and gets his assists...

then in the post game interview, Larry said that Stephon should have atleast got one steal by accident and that his defense wasn't too good - but look at who larry matched him up to guard???? Grant fucking Hill, who's got about 6" height advantage over Marbury....

Larry is always dealing a loosing hand to Marbury...

Allen

Benchwarmer
both marbury and brown are just 2 hard-headed guys. Eventually something or someone has to give.
Marbury is not exactly a defensive-minded player thats why we need another pg to run with him. Want to see a real pg look at Kidd, Nash, Billups, even Parker.
I'm not trying to put down Marbury but he is similar to Wade, and Iverson. He just has not found a flow with Brown yet.

paris401

Starter
Trin_Starr said:
Larry is always dealing a loosing hand to Marbury...

i think we got the wrong coach in brown.. he has bit off more then he can chew..

b u t ... 'starbury' is a loser... he leaves the wolves, they improve, he leaves the nets, they improve, he leaves the suns... they improve.. unfortunely he will not be leaving the knicks anytime soon, so they will not improve...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
b u t ... 'starbury' is a loser... he leaves the wolves, they improve, he leaves the nets, they improve, he leaves the suns... they improve.. unfortunely he will not be leaving the knicks anytime soon, so they will not improve...[/quote]

i really dont like it when people say teams get better when marbury leaves...Minnesota - KG got more experienced and they still werent good...New Jersey - Marbury did not have the same team that Kidd had- he didnt have kittles(hurt),Kmart got hurt- jefferson wasnt there, and the only weapon he had was van horn which he didnt get along wit...in phoenix - marbury didnt have the same team,joe johnson wasnt gettin burn, Shawn Marion and Amare Stoudamire both weren't experienced enough but still went to the playoffs and gave San Antonio a sweat...Once again Larry Brown is not the right coach to this team..This team should be a running team

Allen

Benchwarmer
To be a running team you need defense and easy transition points, we have neither.

The knicks do not have the firepower to outscore other teams.

Everything begins with defence.