Why Soo Quiet on the Trade front?

Starks

Starter
Hey is it just me, or is it still too late to make an offer for Artest. Now that David Lee has shown he can ball when he gets minutes...maybe our friends in Indiana will have an interest. Everyday i check espn.com to see what team Artest landed on, and nothing ever happens. C'mon Zeke, slip in there and shock the world so you can atleast have somthing to be proud about this season!

And what about the rest of the NBA.
Paul Pierce and Ricky Davis are being shopped so Boston can go younger.
The point guard logjam in Denver has been ignored. And I'm sure there are other names out there to. KG isnt going anywhere. though. Wasn't December 15th suppose to be the day all these swaps would be made. Why do teams insist on waiting for the trade deadline???

*On a related note, Stephon is stuck here for a long time. This talk of trading him is great for the internet, but his name got washed away in popularity after Steve Nash literally "whited him out" in Phoenix, so we would only get trash sent to us in exchange for him these days. So I say keep him unless we get an all-star point guard or a young one like a T.J. Ford or Kirck Hinrich.

NYKnicks15

Starter
its not as quiet as you think..
isiah has put Q on the block and is said to be in talks with denver on a move for Earl Watson...(solving our backup PG problem)

also if the pacers were to go in the cap direction the knicks are the first to step up but that parts on the pacers.

wait to see if robinson and lee step up consistently and especially lee. were in the market for a SF and harrington seems to be still the top of discussion for Isiah

paris401

Starter
if u were the bulls or bucks g.m. , would u trade either of those guys for 'starbury'???

not if u want to keep your job...

i agree 'towelhead'.... err i mean 'starbury' is going no-where..

we are stuck with his 'upbeat' personality for the next 3... if we are 'lucky' 4 years...

Moz106

Benchwarmer
hmmm....I like Earl Watson but i rather we get some hard nosed hustler type of players, like ruben patterson, jon barry, Big NASTY!!! Mike james, oh yea what ever happen to that deal that was suppose to bring us Chucky Atkins????? We could even give up Q rich for alonzo mourning and a draft pick??.....Miami needs more outside shooters don't they?????? :lol: and we definitely need some help on the boards and most importantly a leader!!!!!

ny3nyk

Rotation player
i wouldnt mind q getting traded, but if he does, i'd feel really sorry for him unless he goes to a team that he likes and feels comfortable playing for. first tim thomas had so many problems going on with his family life, now q. if he does, i hope we get better and best wishes to q

ny3nyk

Rotation player
ok how bout this? q for speedy claxton. q will give the hornets added offence next to mason and paul and will bring depth to the bench because smith will come off the bench. q goes back to the west and is comfortable on a running team. claxton is from ny and he gets to play for the knicks. hornets need a good shooter, ball handler. knicks need a solid back up pg, claxton. hornets have cap space for the trade to go through. everybody is happy

nycefnl

Benchwarmer
Knicks don't need any of these players. Paul Pierce can't make his players better. What makes you think he will make anyone on the Knicks better? Ricky Davis is a one-on-one player. We have enough of those. The aboved mentioned point guards are all mediocore. That's why they are mentioned in trade talks. Bottom line: We don't need anyone else here. We only need coach Brown to make one of these "potentials" into a star. Just one! He should be able to do that right? He's a "Hall of Fame coach"???? :?