Help me out Knick fans

Starks

Starter
I need a little help finding the best Knick seats available for the cheapest price... I'm dating this really really beautiful girl, and I want to take her to Wednesday's game. However, Im kind broke this week...but I still want to get the best seats available under w/o breaking the bank. Anybody out there know any connections?? Scalpers are totally out of the question though. I got burned buying fake tickets from them years ago when the Knicks were playing the Heat in the playoffs. ***Never buy shit from those assholes infront of the garden that claim they have front row seats***

rady

Administrator
Staff member
what is your budget? i know theat you can get some tickets from the broker sites (like our sponsors on the front page) and for $100-$150 each you can get tickets in the 100 or 200 level seating.
just keep in mind that these sites are selling the tickets over their value

Starks

Starter
Yea, i dont wana sit anywhere besides 100 or 200. Its amazing how expensive tickets are for this team though. I think as fans we have a right to be upset and can bash this team as much as we want. The way this team plays is not worth the price of admission.

Still I'm willing to spend close to $200 for two good seats. I'd rather spend halft that though if I wasn't w/ a girl though. I'll check ebay and the sites sponsors for the meantime.

BTW, how did u become a Knick fan when you live all the way near Transelvania? I guess David Stern really did make his product international

Starks

Starter
WHOA THATS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

A few months ago when I was working on this gothic Romanian girl, I became so interested in the lives of Vlad Tepes and Elizabeth Bathory. You would be surpirsed by how many Americans don't know the history of Dracula. And for E. Bathory, I think she is got to be the most sickest and hottest woman history. A chick that strips girls naked, blindfolds them and hangs them in her bedroom sounds like a girl i wouldn't mind hangin with for a weekend

but back to the Knicks... I guess there is nothing to proud about anymore. the 5 game losing streak is the steak in the heart of the city.