GAME THREAD - 1/30/06 - L - Knicks (101) @ Hawks (120)

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
This is the Official Game Thread. All game notes,predictions,in-game observations etc. belong in this thread. All game threads are created by Peach_NYK_21, and Brian_Coleman_21

7:00 PM, Monday, January 30th, 2006​
PHILLIPS ARENA, Atlanta, GA​

knicks_logo.gif
NEW YORK KNICKS (14-29)
3099.jpg
3417.jpg
3134.jpg
3184.jpg
3514.jpg
MARBURY---RICHARDSON---ROSE---TAYLOR---CURRY
VS
hawks_logo.gif
ATLANTA HAWKS (12-31)
3854.jpg
3520.jpg
3834.jpg
3268.jpg
3745.jpg
IVEY---JOHNSON---SMITH---HARRINGTON---PACHUILA

Knicks Team Stats
Knicks Team Notes

Hawks Team Stats
Hawks Team Notes

TV: MSG
RADIO: ESPN RADIO, 1050 am

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
didnt joe johnson lit the knicks up when marbury was guarding, hasnt larry brown noticed that u cant put a smaller player on players like joe johnson, i hope thats not the starting five

Trin_Starr

Starter
I hear ya datruth
That's real puzzling...
In the last game he had marbury guarding salmons who is like 5"+ taller than steph and plus marbury is practically playing D with one arm....

I think he has no faith in the knicks SGs and their ability to guard their man
Either that or he's trying to acclimatize marbury to that position when he moves him to SG.

NYKnicks15

Starter
yes it could. we could have the squad from 3 years ago. starting PF Othella Harrington? haha

but anyone else notice we were heavily trying to showcase Malik, Jackie and DLee? and to Atlanta? dont be surprised if you see Al Harrington as a knick in the upcoming weeks (knock on wood).

but yea very disappointing. everything we had chemistry wise before Stephon left is totally forgotten...we need a boost. well see where or if it comes. if anywhere itll come from a trade..