PDA

View Full Version : [Daily News] End Zone: The Fall Of A Starbury

rady
Mar 19, 2006, 05:59
Kurt Thomas was still months away from joining the Phoenix Suns when he stood side-by-side with Amare Stoudemire as they waited for Stephon Marbury to shoot free throws during a game last season.
The former Knick does some of his best work on the blocks, chatting up opposing players the way a first baseman talks to base runners. He's made Shaquille O'Neal double over with laughter; he's brought smiles to the faces of the NBA's grouchiest referees.

And on this night, Thomas cracked up Stoudemire by telling the Suns forward something he'd been pondering for weeks: "I can't stand playing with Stephon Marbury."

http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/4815/end-zone-the-fall-of-a-starbury.html

stephonmarbury8
Mar 19, 2006, 07:00
i mean the knicks just beat the pistons and have won 2 straight and it is absolutley ****in ridiculous that this guy is writing this, please the knicks have enough trouble just stop bringing up trouble. if i could email these writers back i would blast the **** outta them, but i never can find the reply to atricle things, its just insane the news cant let marbury or the knicks go for one ****in day, leave them alone.

datruth
Mar 19, 2006, 08:54
in order to win this game i believe that you got to make dwayne wade a perimeter shooter b4 lettin him pentrate and if this dont work, i think you dont let any one other than shaq and wade have a big game..and to answer ur question, marbury suppossobly asked to sit because he was too stiff from sitting down in da bench so long

stephonmarbury8
Mar 19, 2006, 09:07
i understand that but the news always has somethign negative to say, they win why this why that brown was pissed he yelled at who and benched who, they won a damn game lets be happy and move on.