how 2 fire brown?

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
with 4 years and $40 million left on his contract how can dolan and isiah get rid of brown in a reasonable way? u know they're not gonna buy out his contract but there has to be another option. they were stupid for signing him for 5 years in the first place. but i dunno about u guys i cant bare to watch another season with larry "the media whore" brown leading the team to another circus season. he seems like he didnt learn anything this season and will be right back to bashing his players and killing the teams confidence. anyone got any suggestions?

:flippa: larry brown, kiss my :moon:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
best thing is that he quits for medical reasons but for the most part i really dont like larry brown coaching the knicks but i dont want him to go down wit some wit some bad sickness...it could happen that larry and isiah get together and isah tells larry to quit and say is for medical reasons and isiah takes over or get someone else??

Trin_Starr

Starter
This is how I think it will play out.
Knicks Management will give Larry a deadline by which he is too achieve a certain record regardless of the team's players.
May be a 500 record at the end of December. If does not, he will miraculously suffer from "leaky bladder syndrome" and will be forced to retire because of medical reasons...

After all the condolences and swan songs are done,
Isiah will then take over coaching.
I do not think Dolan will endorse him hiring another coach after 2 prior misses.
Dolan will give Isiah one last chance to prove himself aka coaching the team. If he fails - he's gone.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Brown won't get fired... Yet.
Everybody needs to chill out. The playoffs are here and that's my main focus right now. As far as Larry Brown. Yes it was one of the worst seasons for Brown and the knicks but it was just one season. Brown will be back next season. If he fails, meaning if we don't make it to the playoffs. If that happens along with Brown publicly critisizing players, one of Dolians pet peeves, expect to see Brown resign for health reasons. That will be the way out. The buy out. This method I'm all for. I want to see what Herb can do with this squad.

alonreppinNY23

Benchwarmer
larry brown can handle it ... just give it a chance... he knows more about basketball then any of you here...

let the man work ...

i no there are some points we disagree wit ..but he is smart enough to find away to fix it next year...

and his contract is to big to quit on him ...

furious lord

Benchwarmer
:afro: I don't think it is a question about whether or not the man can coach, it's that I believe that Larry Brown DID NOT WANT to coach this roster...his refusal to adapt his coaching style in ANY way showed that...let's not forget this...he won 23 games playing in the WORST division arguably in the history of the NBA, which is also in the WORST conference arguably in any of the major sports. Teams that were barely above and some well under .500 all had chances to finish as high as 5th seed in the East going into the last two weeks of the season...You look at the payroll, the talent...you have to be TRYING to lose to finish with 23 wins playing in the shitty East...Rick Adelman, who's team finished with a MUCH better record but just made the EIGTH seed in THE WEST just got fired ...Larry tanked the season to get the roster he wanted, as long as he is here he will demand half the roster be traded...if he does not get what he wants he will get himself fired.....