Larry Brown quote

tiger0330

Legend
If there is a blacklist in the NBA I hope LB is on it. Most overrated coach in the NBA, selling himself as a coach worth $50M should be a felony similar to Ken Lay inflating the value of Enron.

PS ... Isiah Thomas Sucks

rady said:
He almost sounds like sprewell when he said he has a family to raise

I was just wondering if anyone has ever told you that you're a dick head... Go back to Romania

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/435583p-366852c.html

Knicks pocketed real gem in Balkman ...

"Draft analysts immediately criticized the pick as foolish. Opposing general managers were wondering what in the world Thomas was thinking.

But as the fans inside the Theatre booed the pick and called for Thomas' head, ...."

Last edited:
PSS, Isiah Thomas Sucks

tiger0330 said:
If there is a blacklist in the NBA I hope LB is on it. Most overrated coach in the NBA, selling himself as a coach worth $50M should be a felony similar to Ken Lay inflating the value of Enron.

Same goes for you ya dork.

Last edited:

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
LB will be fine, he's a millionaire so I don't think his family will suffer the likes of being a family in africa or being in the midst of the ghetto. Larry Brown could retire now and be set for the rest of his life and his family's life. I don't know why he takes this so bad, it's not really a shock that he got fired after the fact he butt heads with Isiah and Dolan and we had arguably the worst season in Knick history...

NYKnicks15

Starter
I don't know who's the bigger loser.. the real Larry Brown or a guy who has nothing better to do with his life so creates a profile under the name Larry Brown and leaves comments.. Talk about needing a life. Hit the bricks bitch.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
LarrysBack said:
I was just wondering if anyone has ever told you that you're a dick head... Go back to Romania
Oh, that was so in my face, IN MY FACE!
I'll take that as a compliment. Kiss you :p

and.. since you quoted that article.. why didn't you posted the next lines too?

According to several sources, Brown was calling Balkman "a potential steal" weeks before the draft.

While he was still employed by the Knicks, Brown was responsible for running Balkman's workout. He also scouted him extensively during the Orlando pre-draft camp.

"There were five players that figured to be available late in the first round that Larry really liked," says one Knicks source. "I don't know if Larry would have taken him as high as 20 but he always liked Balkman."

Last edited:
NYKnicks15 said:
I don't know who's the bigger loser.. the real Larry Brown or a guy who has nothing better to do with his life so creates a profile under the name Larry Brown and leaves comments.. Talk about needing a life. Hit the bricks bitch.

Read this from this your own forum you lunk heads

http://www.knicksonline.com/

The first casualty of stupidity past - Big Mistake
July 18, 2006, 01:34:47 AM
Past sins are likely to cost us Jackie Butler. In the past money was never a problem, the Knicks made so many stupid deals that it will now cost us one deal we should make. I don't know how many of you out there are Jackie Butler fans, but by the end of last year, he was the Knicks best center. He is only 21, has a lot of upside, and if he were in this past years draft he would have been among the top 5 picks.

Hmmmm ... Now tell me, who could they be talking about ???? Do you tards need a clue ??? I believe you do ! The PAST STUPIDITY they refer to is none other than Isiah Thomas !!! WOW !! Who comes up with stuff like this ?? :eek: