Out of all the players who do you want to.....

alrobinson6022

Benchwarmer
i'd like to see steph have a great comeback year to shut up the critics. not only with good numbers but with the team having a decent record also...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Shoot I would like to see H20 have a sick comeback year but that seems highly unlikely. So I'm going to with Francis. I know Marbury is going to comeback with vengence but if Francis does the same...it's a wrap. No guard in the NBA can stop Marbury, NO ONE. And Francis is pretty close so if they are at their top games...I think victories aren't too far from the corner...

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I want Quentin on his shooting game like he was in PHX. and of course we all want to see Marbury spread the floor like he did two years before, and crative some play for him teammates. And I would like to see Crawford back on top.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I want to see eddy curry become the best center in the nba by dominating the offensive boards, low post and play good defense. He's got the size and agility to dominate and its about time he come backs from an inconsistent season last year and become in all star this year

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
YEEA mos def. If Eddy can become the most dominant C in the league we will be a force to be reckon wit. I'm with you...if he becomes the best C in the league, we don't even need marbury or francis...