[NY Post] Anthony Fires Back

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Greg Anthony, the ESPN analyst and former Knick, declined to respond directly to team president/coach Isiah Thomas' stinging barbs, but retaliated in the next best way: He trashed Thomas' team.

In his first interview since Thomas destroyed him for bashing the Knicks' selection of Renaldo Balkman in this year's draft, Anthony said yesterday the roster lacks chemistry and that he expects them to miss the playoffs. It clearly was a direct hit on the guy who assembled this club.

http://www.knicksonline.com/teaser/5550/espns-anthony-fires-back-at-thomas.html

JamesM

Benchwarmer
Ya,i read greg anthonys comments.He was never gonna get into an all out verbal with isiah,so he goes and does the next best thing.Who cares what he thinks anyway? He was never anything much as a player ,so i think this is just his way of compensating for it.The only thing i could remotely say in anthonys defense was that a lot of people were trashing Balkman,not just him.But isiah had a great point when he said that none of these people ever wore a knicks jersey.If i were isiah id just ignore anything that greg anthony says,wait and see how the knicks,and in particular Renaldo Balkman do this season,then if both do well,completely trash greg anthony after the season.