question about tickets

biggief

Rookie
hi,

I will be in New York between December 26th and December 30th. I come from France. I would like to see the game Knicks vs. Pistons (December 27th). I can't book places from France, so I just want to know if it's possible to buy tickets at the MSG the day of the game ?

Thanks for your answers.

Mano

Rookie
Cheapest Knick Tickets

Yeah i am from Australia and looking for the cheapest tickets you can buy for Knicks games from March 8th to March 21st games too.
Can anyone help me where i can purchase cheapest tickets with good seating?
any good sites or ideas?

Trin_Starr

Starter
i got my tickets from ticketmaster.com
use the "itp10" promotion code to get tickets for $10

you can also get tickets the day of the game from the box office at MSG but u need to find out what time they close.

Trin_Starr

Starter
also what i did a few times to get great seats at cheap prices was to get them from the scalpers outside the arena. but here's the catch - some of them might sell fakes so u have to find the guys that are legit.

What you have to do is go to the arena with at least 2 people and about 10mins after the game started.
Find the guy outside - ask him to show u the tickets because u want to see the section number - on the ticket should have the price. If the ticket says $50 then offer him $35. He will take it because the game already started and if he doesn't sell - he won't make any money so $35 is better than nothing.
If he agrees - two tickets should be $70.
Now tell him u want him to walk into MSG with you and ur friend close to where the usher who scans the ticket to let u in. Your friend has the money and stays by the guy and u have one ticket. Go through and if it works - have ur buddy pay the man and get his ticket too.
Most of the time - if the tickets are fake - the guy will make up some excuse not to go with u - once he starts doing that - find someone else outside.

If it doesn't work - just go to the box office and get them. They'll be more expensive however.