Empty Bench

So I know the ban got a few knicks players, but that was like 3 guys, why does it look so empty on the bench and where in the hell is Kelvin Cato? And why is it not at the games, do you think there is a little dissention brewing for our boys???:gony:

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
So I know the ban got a few knicks players, but that was like 3 guys, why does it look so empty on the bench and where in the hell is Kelvin Cato? And why is it not at the games, do you think there is a little dissention brewing for our boys???:gony:

I think Cato played the other night and had four blocks if im not mistaken.I did'nt see him tonight thow.

cato was deactivated to make room on the roster for stevie against the sixers and remains there.
But wouldnt he still be on the bench, just not dressed out? Or is this some NBA rule or something? Plus the knicks are missing quite a few players, they would need him, even just to give the starters and bench a rest, right?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
It depends. I'm not sure what Thomas is doing with these players. If he's smart he'll show case Francis as much as he can in order to ship him ou in some kind of package. But you are correct. NY could use Cato. I'd much rather have him out there then Jerome James. The Knicks have quite a line up. We have multiple players that can play multiple positions. It will be interesting to see how the line up is finally set.

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
But wouldnt he still be on the bench, just not dressed out? Or is this some NBA rule or something? Plus the knicks are missing quite a few players, they would need him, even just to give the starters and bench a rest, right?

Yes he was on the bench last night in street closes.

metrocard

Legend
It depends. I'm not sure what Thomas is doing with these players. If he's smart he'll show case Francis as much as he can in order to ship him ou in some kind of package. But you are correct. NY could use Cato. I'd much rather have him out there then Jerome James. The Knicks have quite a line up. We have multiple players that can play multiple positions. It will be interesting to see how the line up is finally set.

None of us are.
He isn't.

paris401

Starter

showcase him to who??? ringling bros???... no-one is taking him and his baggage (read contract)..

of all I.T.'s move's , this is by far the worse...

metrocard

Legend
showcase him to who??? ringling bros???... no-one is taking him and his baggage (read contract)..

of all I.T.'s move's , this is by far the worse...

Hehe. I just sprained a brain muscle trying to understand his post of Francis accually being a ft in New York.