Anyone here ACTUALLY misses Nate?

JaboloPR

Rookie
That's a good q. I don't. I thought I would. But that's how it is. If someone else steps up, it makes you forget those that aren't there. Frye has stepped it up, and made me love him all over again when I was getting tired of him earlier in the season and loving nate.

metrocard

Legend
Not really, he over dribbles alot, he isn't a great shooter, his penatration isn't good consider his height and he's easy to block, his defense is poor, and he cannot run an offense, he's always looking for his own shot, especially when they run the pick and roll. I rather see Collins get more PT, Collins is an agressive defense and alert offensive player. He may not be as talented, but he has gotten the job done lately.

I WOULD LOVE if we could trade Robinson/Fyre and a first rounder for Barbosa/Diaw. A Barbosa/Richardson/Diaw/Lee/Curry line up would be DEADLY. Diaw would throw alley oops to lee and Curry all day. Richardson will be Richardson, and we get the fastest player and one of the best 3pt shooters in the NBA.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
yes because he brings that swagger that almost nobody else in the nba has, except maybe sam cassell. he's a good player, he really is but needs to pace himself sometimes. that can come with experience and he'll get there. the knicks played hella good ball with all the suspensions because a: it cleared for more playing time for the younger, more athletic guys, and b: in a way motivated them to play harder. they just lost because of 2 tripleovertime games and a couple of back to backs. with the united because of the fight, we could see a potential playoff run

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Yea we miss Nate-rob...we have no spark off the bench right now. But anyone is better than Steve Francis right now...he's really struggling with his knee. But what steve can bring to the table is far greater than what nate can bring. Francis is a proven all-star and I believe he can get back to that after he gets his knee to improve. Remember he's 30 years old...that's still young enough to do some damage. He has the work ethic and the talent to get back to that level...I say he should sit out the rest of the year and try to get back to that level next year.