O'neal want to be traded he is not happy in IND?

A recented report issues that the Indiana Pacers C/PF Jermaine O'Neal is not happy in IND and want out if the Pacers don't advances in the playoffs- Jermaine O'Neal and isah thomas are boyz and have a good reationship do you think that O'neal could end up in NY. I believe he could help save the team, the francise, and maybe bring a championship here.
I truely believe the knicks can pull off a trade for O'neal because IND needed a ture point grade and the Knicks have 3.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
We don't have any "true point guards". I haven't heard of his rumor but I doubt we'd have a chance to get him. There is no way Bird is going to help Isiah build a dominate team. For the most part, teams like to trade their stars to another conference. If this is true I'd expect to see him in a Laker's uniform.

ny3nyk

Rotation player
with andrew bynum rising as their best center im sure theyll have plenty of doubts before making a move for j.o. as for him coming to the knicks, the knicks are worse than the pacers, so he really has no reason to come here. maybe nj.....but not the knicks

seth

Rookie
j.o.'s kinda overrated, no? plus we've got frye and lee developing into solid pf's at a much lower cost. why pay big money for anyone else?

NYKnicks15

Starter
yeahs it very possible he could push his way here, but its also a difficult situation with Larry and Isiah. their egos make it highly impossible BUT if a package is right could be plausible.

there is no doubt hed push for Eddy Curry. but I dont see Isiah budging. I see Steve Francis and Channing Frye possibly making Larry think twice. but with Steves bad knees a physical would be DEF necessary AND someone say like Jamal Tinsleys bad contract might need to be included.

The lakers are a good option but its doubtful they would want to do it with Odom and them now clicking. (and yes it would take Odom).

You never know a KG for JONeal swap could work. but wouldnt improve eithers desires to win. then again is it really bout what the players want?

there are only a few teams with the room and contracts to do this. I think the leading candidates would have to be

Washington (possibly for Jamison)
Miami (they are always in the hunt)
Boston (if Larry gives in for a package with Wally and maybe Telfair)
New Jersey (for Carter)
Clippers (Maggette, Mobley, Cassell for him and Tinsley?)
and i think two big players could actually be...

Portland for Randolph (bringin him back)
AND
Sacramento. yes i said Sacramento. put the Artest crap to rest.
if they send over Bibby and say Abdur Rahim they can easily get ONeal and Tinsley. Thats my leadin candidate. but who knows..

Starks

Starter
yeahs it very possible he could push his way here, but its also a difficult situation with Larry and Isiah. their egos make it highly impossible BUT if a package is right could be plausible.

there is no doubt hed push for Eddy Curry. but I dont see Isiah budging. I see Steve Francis and Channing Frye possibly making Larry think twice. but with Steves bad knees a physical would be DEF necessary AND someone say like Jamal Tinsleys bad contract might need to be included.

The lakers are a good option but its doubtful they would want to do it with Odom and them now clicking. (and yes it would take Odom).

You never know a KG for JONeal swap could work. but wouldnt improve eithers desires to win. then again is it really bout what the players want?

there are only a few teams with the room and contracts to do this. I think the leading candidates would have to be

New Jersey (for Carter)

AND
if they send over Bibby and say Abdur Rahim they can easily get ONeal and Tinsley. Thats my leadin candidate. but who knows..

I would budge if Bird wanted Curry, in a heatbeat! no pun intended. But lets be real, its seems as if 87% of the NBA Managment heads hate Thomas, and there's two Larry's on top of that list. Bird would do nothing to help Thomas, not even for O'neal's sake.

And I don't see O'neal going anywhere until the the offseason, if and when Bird finally realizes that the Pacers are just another uninspired mediocore East team.

metrocard

Legend

New Jersey (for Carter)

AND
if they send over Bibby and say Abdur Rahim they can easily get ONeal and Tinsley. Thats my leadin candidate. but who know
s..

Your sorces?