kobe suspended for tonights game against the knicks...

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
now the focus gotta be on odom, probably the toughest player to guard in the league, just hope his jumpshot is not on tonight...jefferies should play alot tonight

d2319

Benchwarmer
Usually when it looks like we should win we don't. :( For example the famous Heat game. :( I still want us to win though! :)

NYKnicks15

Starter
yeah we also have to remember the lakers were streakin even before Kobe did join them this season.

Odom will be a tough player to stop in this game as previously noted. Jared hopefully does get to play him all game. I think there are a few keys though.. make Smush run the game. when pressured he usually doesnt succeed so if Marbury keeps up his D as in the last games or so that should be helpful. and Bynum.. as weird as this sounds cause David Lee's D isnt up to par.. D-Lee should play him. Bynum is not a crafty rebounder like Lee and I think getting physical with him is the way to go. expect Balkman to get a lot of minutes too. Frye could have a good game as well playing outside the lane.

Id keep my rotation to Curry/Frye/Lee/Balkman/Jeffires/Q/JC/Marbs. eight men thats all we need. keep Nate on the bench for this one. (watch him score 25 now that i said that haha)

sxmarbury516

Benchwarmer
no kobe? i dont think we have anything to worry about. all we need to do is cut back on the turnovers and play our 8 best players like 15 said