1st Knicks but then...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
If there wasn't a team the New York Knicks what would be your favorite team then? No personally dont have another one besides the knicks but if I had to pick it would be the Houston Rockets

GetRealistic

Starter
If there wasn't a team the New York Knicks what would be your favorite team then? No personally dont have another one besides the knicks but if I had to pick it would be the Houston Rockets

What is with these stupid threads dude. I like the Knicks and hate all other teams.

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
i agree i hate front runners. I have to admit when laydan was the GM i lost interest because the guy didn't know how to build a team. I.T. has made mistakes but, like he says we have chips now.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
I like the knicks and nets (since the 93 playoffs)...
outside that... Melo and AI are my favorite players... so I like the Nuggets...

dig4that

Rookie
Get ready to laugh...

The Atlanta Hawks

my buddy in high school was a big ATL fan across the board and i followed them. Even went to see em twice. they suck so i think it's ok. until they get that lottery pick and get into the playoffs.

suns

if i had to choose another team i guess it would have to be the suns. The tempo that they play at is unbelievable. when the knicks were in phoenix i remember the suns d was like a brick wall. nash and amare work great together.