JC done for the season!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
$HIT! Just when everything started to form, a great player gets injured what bad luck No more Mr.Clutch? more Francis and more Q-Rich. whens Lee comin back> Now our playoff hopes are probably going to fell unless someone steps up. The Thing that makes me mad is that Isiah knew about Crawford minor injury like he stated and thought nothing was going to happen but it happened an injury that is going to need surgery.

Last edited:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
wow! how the hell did that happened? and how come nobody reported this in the morning?

nyKnicks126

wow! how the hell did that happened? and how come nobody reported this in the morning?

This minor injury happened a while ago but the training staff let it go I guess he had it worse when Rose passed him the ball yesterday on that three he made. Cause he caught the ball at a weird angle.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
How did it even happen. Jamal is always healthy and hardly gets injuries. When was the last time you seen Crawford injured recently? I dont even know how the Knicks is going to go without their key player.

paris401

Starter
i'm not sure q-rich is the answer, as i think he is hurting (back) more then he is letting on... when healthy, ' Q ' is explosive on offense, and a heck of a defensive player..

nyKnicks126

DOnt worry man they will find a way, Isiah is a great coach and he will probably work something out today for the next games. The game against the Celtics tomorrow is a givin so we probably will have some sort of a game plan against the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Like I said before I think that Balkman will be seeing some playing time

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
balkmen is the man. I think he'll break out next year the way david lee did this year if he gets the minutes. I love the energy and hustle that both of these tenacious rebounders play with. I think balkmen is unquestionably worthy of more minutes and we'll see what happens starting tomorrow night with the celtics

dasilva1079

Benchwarmer
Man this is gonna HURT !!!
Yes I do believe Q is hurting more than he is letting on and definetely not playing like he does healthy.
With Crawford down I see Francis trying to play hurt. Jeffries will definetely start. I do not believe Balkman will be Jeffries to the spot although he will get more minutes.

Nate Nate Nate the man is a shooting machine, if it wasn't for his match up problems in the defensive end against some of the best players in the league at the Shooting Guard position, I would see him playing the spot. He will definetely get more minutes but not starting