Prediction

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
What is your prediction? what do you think the knicks will achieve this season? and what will be there final standing. They will be 37-45 this season.

Playoffs? Finals? Losing 18 in a row? or what?

stephonmarbury8

Benchwarmer
at this point losing 18 in a row woudlnt surprise me. if we do i say we fire isiah thomas cause theres a coach out there who needs a job, his name is larry brown or somehting.

if brown comes back i might just hibernate for the whole season. we fired him 4 a reason, he was unwilling to adapt to the way this team plays basketball. isiah is doing a great job this year, leave him alone. we'll prob make a good run at the end and make the playoffs, but we'll prob get knocked out in the first round, but its stil progress. we'll probably have like 39 or 40 wins.

metrocard

Legend
What is your prediction? what do you think the knicks will achieve this season? and what will be there final standing. They will be 37-45 this season.

Playoffs? Finals? Losing 18 in a row? or what?

"LOLZ, WE'RE GOING MAKE THE 8TH SEED AND GO TO DA FINALZ TO BEAT DALLAZ IN 4 GAMES, ISIAH GETS COACH OF THE YEAR, EDDY CURRY WINS FINALZ MVP AND CRAWFORD HITS THE LAST SECOND SHOT TO US THE CHIP, WE RESIGIN CURRY AND CRAWFORD BOTH TO 6 MORE YEARS, PLUS 1000 MILLION. GO KNICKS LOLZ"

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
we have 16 more games left at this point and looking at who we're up against i can see us winning 9 of em and it really coming down to a 1 game difference for 8th spot.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It will probably come down to the final couple of games cuz i think we play new jersey twice in the last 2 weeks of the season. Shit, they've owned us! We gonna have to find a way to beat them.

brooklyn_baller

Benchwarmer
I will have to say that they will make it to the playoffs but they wont go that far in the playoffs. Maybe finish in the first round with alot of potential.