Best time of the year: Playoffs are here!

Starks

Starter
If ur a basketball fan, this is the best time of year for us- hands down.

We didn't make it, and we don;t belong there anyway- but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the second season.

Who are you guys pulling for?

I'm going w/ Suns, Rockets, or Nets as teams I'm pulling for. (yes i said the Nets. I figure if they go far, it makes us look bad, thus putting more heat on this franchise to wake up)

The matchups im looking to watch are: Spurs vs Nuggets, Suns vs Lakers, and the best should be Nets vs. Raptors. Look for VC to show EXPLODE!

LJ4ptplay

Starter
If ur a basketball fan, this is the best time of year for us- hands down.

We didn't make it, and we don;t belong there anyway- but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the second season.

Who are you guys pulling for?

I'm going w/ Suns, Rockets, or Nets as teams I'm pulling for. (yes i said the Nets. I figure if they go far, it makes us look bad, thus putting more heat on this franchise to wake up)

The matchups im looking to watch are: Spurs vs Nuggets, Suns vs Lakers, and the best should be Nets vs. Raptors. Look for VC to show EXPLODE!

I agree. Even though the Knicks are not in it, AGAIN!! I still love the game of basketball and will be watching the playoffs. The teams I will be pulling for are the Rockets and the Raptors.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Gotta love the playoffs man...the intensity rises and teh atmosphere is crazy...crunch time plays...it gets no better than this. Yea I'm pulling for the Rockets and Heat. I have mad respect for the heat and Zo since the 90s rivalry...I just can't hate on them...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I know right...Okur is playing like garbage cuz the only thing he can do is shoot and since he can't throw a grape in the ocean I think Dikembe can hit a three before he could LOL. I say houston takes it in 5....what do you think?

metrocard

Legend
Players to look out for

Camby
Arroyo(should be starting already, Jameer is god awful.
Bell
Barbosa
Barnes
Battier
Nene
Thabo
Posey
Parker, Anthony
Bynum
Milicic
Hill