And with the 24th Pick The New York Knicks select...

theknicks3

Benchwarmer
does anyone know much about that 7 fot chinese guy going into the draft.
Will he go late first round or early.

Apparently he is a good as yao was at his age. And having a chinese guy on the knicks roster would bring more attention to us from China and around the world, just like it did for houston. Yi Jianlihan is a good defender, but his inside scoring isnt great so he could learn from Curry who is a good inside scorer but crap defender.

Will he go late first round or early.

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
As I see on the stats the games he has played the team was 13-4, the games he didn't play the team was 8-8. I like this guy. The knicks should snatch him, good eye.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
If we're going to get a guard, I'd pick Daquean Cook, if a Foward...then we must pick a defensive or rebound conscious foward. Not a scorer. We just need to stay away from Aaron Gray...stay far away as possible...

starksfor3

Rookie
Zeke should draft Aaron Affalo. He's a solid 6'5 shooting guard from a winning program (UCLA) and plays good D. Affalo & Mardy Collins would be solid young backups for Steph & JC.

This better be the last lottery pick we trade away! Zeke should have made this pick "lottery protected". Too bad we won't get a shot at Oden or Durant.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
the knicks select......The knicks have traded the 23rd pick for the rights to Mike Sweetney and a future 2nd round pick from the chicago bulls

This would make isiah the most hated man in new york if he isnt already.

nyKnicks126

Even worse I heard in the beginning of all-star weekend that the knicks could be trading David Lee+Chicagos 1st to the Bulls for the knicks Draft pick back, and Khryapa.

nyKnicks126

He was my other guy I wanted on the team. BUT he won't fall that much in the draft Top 15 in the max and he will go.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
The BULLS will probably select Hibert with the 10th... if not... we should hope he falls to 23... otherwise... I go with Afflalo... not sure if he'll slip that low either... i think a center rotation of curry, morris and malik rose could work (should he accept a pay cut in the off season)... unless hibbert or the kid from BC is available...

paris401

Starter
The BULLS will probably select Hibert with the 10th... if not... we should hope he falls to 23... otherwise... I go with Afflalo... not sure if he'll slip that low either... i think a center rotation of curry, morris and malik rose could work (should he accept a pay cut in the off season)... unless hibbert or the kid from BC is available...

why would rose take a pay cut when all contracts are guaranteed???

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Hey Paris... Malik's contract expires this off season... so if he re-signs for less, he'd be taking a pay cut to stay with the knicks... he won't get much wherever he ends up... but we could use him in the locker room...

I wish Hibbert went back to gtown... he still needs to get bigger and improve his board work... but with Aguire and possibly Ewing in town... he might be able to develop... if the knicks are patient with it...

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
Getting Roy Hibbert would be money! Even though I'm showing a lil bias...Hoya for life
Yea Hibbert would be a steal, but there is no chance he drops to 23.. none whatsoever... But even if He did, I don't know I kinda have a Jonez for this Sean Williams. Natural Shot Blocker whose going to go after everything. The Guards can play a little tighter on those 3 point shots (We really sucked big time on our perimeter defense) and if they attempted to come in ...SWAT. He is our man... I'm "blocked shot" whipped, I love him lol

ok is Maliks contracr expiring or not, last I checked it has two more seasons, but I thought at the start of the season it showed it coming of the books this year. If it is expiring then I'd make a deal w/ Sacramento to acquire Artest, I would throw Nate in to sweeten the deal

paris401

Starter
Hey Paris... Malik's contract expires this off season... so if he re-signs for less, he'd be taking a pay cut to stay with the knicks... he won't get much wherever he ends up... but we could use him in the locker room...

really... according to the nba, he is signed for 07-08 at 7.1m, and 08-09 at 7.6m...

where do u get your info that his contract is expired???

Allen

Benchwarmer
Thanks a lot IT, Chicago have the number 9 pick. Thank you for trading our draft pick for the defensively challenged Eddy Curry.