Pre-Draft Camp Starts

FameMos

Benchwarmer
What the Knicks need 2 do is, they need 2 see if they can get Garnett or Artest in a trade, and if not, then they need 2 get either the kid outta Rice or ya man outta BC. If Isaiah doesn't get 1 of these done, then this will be a horrible offseason 4 the Knicks.

Isiah may have made himself his own worse enemy as far as the draft, if all we had was the last pick of the 2nd round we would be expecting Isiah to make something significant of it, I'm hoping, but not expecting much of this years pick. The player who I like who may still be available is Thaddeus Young, not that I've seen him in action, but from what I've read it sounds as if he has a lot of flaws in his game, but also a huge upside, sounds like the type of player that IT and staff can work w/. Again I never do good in the draft as far as what players are going to be good in the league or not, but IT stated that the player he drafted this year would have to be special to earn PT, which means that we probably don't fill any of our voids w/ this pick.....which brings me to off season moves.....bottom line we can't try to force anything, just for the sake of making a move, for the most part this team is entering it's third season together, if we are not in the playoffs next year ( I don't think any of us can deal w/ that, but it could happen) then we'll have a lottery pick, and about $40 million in expiring contracts, so then maybe we make a move, but for now, let's just see how well this team plays together next year. One last thing how about showing some more loyalty to Frye, I watch a lot of Knick highlights in the off season, and I still see where he can be a good player for us, maybe never a Jermaine Oneil, but atleast a Rasheed