State Of The Knicks Offseason

Probably the most realistic notion of the Knicks off season possibilities. I love this team as we much as we all do. But I don't think this is the summer we land the catch. We simply don't have the resources now. Like the article stated our only chance is landing Oneil if Garnett is made a Laker, other than that we'll be all in all the same team next season...and again I don't think that is a bad thing

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
The only real option is to stay the course. Anything else is an added bonus. I'd hate to see us have to trade all of our young players for one star. I'd be ok with this team keeping the same players for one more year. That will give us enough time to see what Frye, Robinson, and Jefferies can really do.

Kiyaman

Legend

This Kobe Bryant Trade issue through a BIG wrench into every NBA team plans for the offseason. KG was a 30% maybe of getting trade this offseason but when Kobe entered the Trade picture the KG, J.O'Neal, Lewis, Artest, and the Boston Celtics top scorer could change the league around in a multiple trade this offseason, especially if the 3 top draft picks are included in this trade.

As for the Knicks and there sorry 33 WIN Season (for no reason at all) other than the tactics of President/Coach Isiah Thomas Saving-Face.

The Knicks happen to have their first round pick already before the draft in Randolph Morris thanks to Isiah eyes for young talent. The Knicks 23rd pick and what Isiah do with it is a mystery?
I believe the Knicks have a great roster of young talented players that like to play together if their Head-Coach could get Marbury to compliment Curry talent, and Curry to compliment Marbury talent, somewhat like we been seeing in all of the Championship Spurs Post Season presence in the "Duncan & Parker" Tandem.

How many players on the Knicks roster compliment their teammates other than young players Lee, Balkman, and Collins, whom was all in the Knicks Offseason Summer League team wishing for a top scorer other than just Nate Robinson, whom had the PG-assist duties of seeing what all the summer tryouts could do on offense?
This past 2006-7 season the TWO-Players that started every Knick game they played and average over 30 MPG need to be question by the Fans:
1) Does Marbury talents compliment Curry talents?
2) Does Curry talents compliment Marbury talents?

What do you think???

Love to hear how the guys are doing, Renaldo and Lee's reports sound very promising. The one thing that bothers me is that Mardy and Walt have'nt touched basis yet. I mean maybe it something as simple as their schedules not matching at the time, but I hope that it is not that IT doesn't want Clyde working w/ Mardy. Seriously as you can tell by my name I'm a big IT supporter... but not hiring Pat as an assistant is kinda understandable, but there is no reason not to have Clyde help Mardy become a better player, again this may just be speculation, and maybe Clyde hasn't officially reached out yet....One last thing, Any off season ball is great, but do yall think Nate and Jamal are really helping their game by playing in playground tournaments? Just seems like working out w/ lesser comp. doesn't seem too beneficial. However when Mike was trying to get back in shape for his 2nd comeback he spent the off season playing w/ Chi-Towns best street ball players, so I guess it can help. What do yall think?

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
the reports look promising... very promising... the lack of an eddy curry update bothers me though... i wonder how serious my man EC was about improving this offseason... maybe metro was right...