Isiah shopping.

NYKnicks15

Starter
The Knicks summer shopping has not ended according to a few sources.

As Isiah continues to push Jared Jeffries on other teams, the additions of Randolph/Chandler/Nichols/Jones/Dickau does not help anyones cause.

With those additions a lot of ppl become expandable. Robinson? Crawford? Balkman? or Collins perhaps?

In a more likely scenario Isiah will try to use the newly acquired expiring contracts of Dickau and Jones (6 mill combined) to acquire something of sure use. At this point SF and shotblocker look to be on the NEEDS list.

If you could target one shotblocker or one small forward with the roster we have now who would make the perfect fit?

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
Rashard Lewis/Gerald Wallace and Darko... yes THAT Darko... averaged almost 2 bpg toward the end of the season...

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
A few years back I lead the one man movement to bring in Rashard Lewis but now I think we don't need him. I want as much as any one else for this team to compete but we should be mindful of the salary cap. Artest would be great for the Knicks defensively and he comes cheap in comparison to Lewis. All it would take is Jeffries.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
Darko would fit the Knicks perfectly alongside Curry. He can hit 20ft's and block shots. I don't know if we could get him tho. I'd try and get him if we didn't already have Zach.

FameMos

Benchwarmer
No doubt but we currently have like 16 players on the team. Marbury, Nate, Daickau, Crawford, Collins, Balkman, Q, Jefferies, Nichols, Chandler. Lee, Zach, Jones, Morris, Curry, Rose

Toons

is the Bo$$
i would like to see josh smith in ny...doubt the hawks wud give him up, but we need a shooter, lewis would b excellent.....not saying that we dont need a shot blocker also, but we do desperately need a shooter....if lewis nails his shots with d on him, imagine his midrange on an open shot, bcuz curry and zach draw all the attention

A few years back I lead the one man movement to bring in Rashard Lewis but now I think we don't need him. I want as much as any one else for this team to compete but we should be mindful of the salary cap. Artest would be great for the Knicks defensively and he comes cheap in comparison to Lewis. All it would take is Jeffries.

couldn't agree more, we should atleast see if we could get Artest for Nate, the Expiring contracts, and maybe our 2009 pick ( I'd like to see us have our own pick in the draft atleast once every three seasons). I think we could defenitley have him if we threw Balkman into the deal, but if I'm Zeke I want Balkman to be successfull in NY just to prove all the doubters wrong, but Jefferis, Wilson Chandler, and Balkman, someones got to go, and it looks as if Balkman is the most tradeable, althought Jefferis is the most expendable.

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
i like the dickau/jones/balkman trade since it gives us the flexibility to sign brevin knight and darko (who should both be cheap)... although I would prefer to trade jeffries straight up... i doubt sacramento is that dumb... trade would prolly look like this:

knicks:
jeffries, dickau, jones

sac:
artest, abdur rahim/kenny thomas

sac dumps salary and a headcase... gains about 6 mil off the books next year... but i dunno if jj20 is that attractive of a center piece... unless ronny says he goes nowhere but ny...