Trade idea for you to tear apart

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Here's a trade idea that can bring us Lewis with out breaking the bank. The beauty of it is we get rid of burger king James and a few long term contracts.

Richardson/James/Crawford
for
Lewis/Ridnour

Thoughts any one?

Ewing33

Benchwarmer
If that is all that Seattle could get in a sign and trade then they should be kicked out of the league...
I don't see how we pull a sign and trade off unless we include Lee...or Curry

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Here's a trade idea that can bring us Lewis with out breaking the bank. The beauty of it is we get rid of burger king James and a few long term contracts.

Richardson/James/Crawford
for
Lewis/Ridnour

Thoughts any one?
There is now way Seattle will accept a sign and trade from NY without Lee being involved! I read an article that said Isiah is suspected to be offering Crawford, Nate and Balkman for Lewis and Seattle wasn't interested; they want Lee and Crawford. I would offer Lee, Crawford, Robinson, Rose for Lewis and Wilcox.

Toons

is the Bo$$
wilcox is too some-timey......we juss need to offload freddy jones and dickou's expireing contracts, q.rich and nate robinson for earl watson an lewis

FameMos

Benchwarmer
wilcox is too some-timey......we juss need to offload freddy jones and dickou's expireing contracts, q.rich and nate robinson for earl watson an lewis
Sounds good, but SEA needs a bigman. I'd try 2 get Ridnour in a trade 4 Lewis somehow