Steph's Final Blog

Trin_Starr

Starter
This is the best one

"I already told you where my voice comes from. That?s the man upstairs. I appreciate the love. I appreciate the hate. If there was no hate, we wouldn?t know how to appreciate love. Hold that one. "

Trin_Starr

Starter
I read the first few blogs and those 2 guys were really hating on him - damn he f#cked them up good with some serious intellectual type shit!! lol

I guess we could ask people like Tony who called me a lowlife…and
"islesfan'' who said I was drugged up.

Let me ask YOU dudes a question. How would your mother feel if someone put you on blast in all the media and said you were on drugs in front of all your co-workers, your friends and family?

What is that to say about someone? I’m on drugs? OK.
You have to look yourself in the mirror and say I spoke about this
man and I don’t even know him, just what I heard someone else
say. That's crazy. Remember, the only truth to a rumor is “I heard…”

You don’t know about me.
You don’t know my life.

You heard about me.
You heard about my life.

I like how he used the lyrics from Jay-Z's song "What more can I say?" to end it all...
It was the perfect way to end the final blog!

starbury4real

Benchwarmer
I drink life?s happy water which is bottled at the divine source.
It goes down much smoother than "haterade.''. How does "haterade'' really taste?
THIS IS QUOTED BY STEPHON MARBURY AND FOR ALL HIS HATERZ PLZ HOW DOES HATERADE REALLY TASTE? AND U HATERZ NEED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Props to Steph for giving us a week of great blogs and also to The Post for allowing him to do so.

Brooklyn one love.

man i really dont understand how any one can hate on steph. I've never heard an athlete speak this greatly before. nice job steph. I'm glad to have him on our team.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
Give it 3 months before he does/says something completely opposite of what he is saying now....I'm not sold. I don't hate Steph...just know he ain't doing shit for me. Like Jay Z said...

"What he eat, don't make you shit"......

metrocard

Legend
Give it 3 months before he does/says something completely opposite of what he is saying now....I'm not sold. I don't hate Steph...just know he ain't doing shit for me. Like Jay Z said...

"What he eat, don't make you shit"......

643n6ah.gif

ShairanXIII

Rotation player
gotta love steph... period... everyone that called him dumb needs to post a retraction for real... this was like the black album of athlete controversies...