If u was isiah.what trade would pull off to get artest

dialdayo

Rookie
personally i would DEFINITELY GIVE UP JEFFERIES FRED JONES DICKAU..AND IF THEY DONT BITE ON THAT MAYB A FIRST ROUND PICK....WHAT ABOUT YAAL..WHAT PLAYERS U WOULD OFFER IN ORDER TO INITIATE THE TRADE

I would even give up chandler,nichols,nate,rose,james,maby balkman or even crawford droping any of these guys make us a much better and tougher team. Leave rose and balkman out of that rant, but it would still make us better.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
I would even give up chandler,nichols,nate,rose,james,maby balkman or even crawford droping any of these guys make us a much better and tougher team. Leave rose and balkman out of that rant, but it would still make us better.

nah i wont trade nichols just yet, dont know what we have in em, i would give up rose for artest im da quickness

metrocard

Legend
Crawford
Rose
Chandler

for

Artest
Thomas
Garcia

Knicks
Marbury
Richardson
Artest
Randolph
Curry

Bench
G - Robinson
G - Collins
G - Garcia
F - Balkman
F - Lee
F - Jefferies
C - Morris

IR
Thomas

Most official roster, ever.

Bombay

Rookie
personally i would DEFINITELY GIVE UP JEFFERIES FRED JONES DICKAU..AND IF THEY DONT BITE ON THAT MAYB A FIRST ROUND PICK....WHAT ABOUT YAAL..WHAT PLAYERS U WOULD OFFER IN ORDER TO INITIATE THE TRADE

I dont think Zeke is caving into what the media whats dictates or suggest. I for one think he got rid of the weakest link within the starting 5, and in returned found a diamond in the ruff. Noone, I mean nobody smelled the Z Bo Trade going down. Let the media tell it, We didnt have pieces to make a pertenent move. I wouldn't make too many more adjustments at this time.. Also the last couple seasons we got off to a slow start and missing artest for the first seven could be costly. I would wait and let Sac pull the trig on the deal that was presented.:gony:

timnakhla

Rookie
I honestly think we have no chance of making the playoffs without Artest’s defense and toughness. I would give up Dan D and Fed Jones expiring contracts plus Nate (and maybe a second round pick) to have Artest in the orange and blue.

jzero29

Rotation player
"if u was Isiah"

I don't think i'd trade for artest, to much drama, involved, his basketball talents, especially defense is much needed of the knicks, but he's a head case.
...but If U was U, I'd go get an english lesson,

reuel

Rookie
Crawford
Rose
Chandler

for

Artest
Thomas
Garcia

Knicks
Marbury
Richardson
Artest
Randolph
Curry

Bench
G - Robinson
G - Collins
G - Garcia
F - Balkman
F - Lee
F - Jefferies
C - Morris

IR
Thomas

Most official roster, ever.

I like this roster with the excetion of where is chandler and nichols? and trading 3 players for 3 players is not helping our situation out at all.

Andominus

Rookie
Crawford
Rose
Chandler

for

Artest
Thomas
Garcia

I don't understand why you wan't Garcia so badly. Granted he's a Bx kid, but he's not going to be a good pro player. He was a very good college player, but why do you think a 195lb sf with an average shot is someone to covet?

Yea, and as someone said earlier, a numerically balanced trade like this isn't going to help us. Furthermore, at this point, having taken into consideration the swirling trade rumors, we will be able to get Artest without giving up Crawford and/or Chandler...so y include them? I'd like to see Nate out of an Artest deal, but I know you have to give a little to give. This trade though that you proposed here bro isn't that enticing to me at all...

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
I don't understand why you wan't Garcia so badly. Granted he's a Bx kid, but he's not going to be a good pro player. He was a very good college player, but why do you think a 195lb sf with an average shot is someone to covet?

Yea, and as someone said earlier, a numerically balanced trade like this isn't going to help us. Furthermore, at this point, having taken into consideration the swirling trade rumors, we will be able to get Artest without giving up Crawford and/or Chandler...so y include them? I'd like to see Nate out of an Artest deal, but I know you have to give a little to give. This trade though that you proposed here bro isn't that enticing to me at all...

You're right...no one wants garcia. He's a straight up shooter...we're getting D Nich for shooting... FORGET GARCIA. Nate Rob, Fred Jones, Dickau, 2nd round for Artest and Kenny. That's probably the fairest trade. They want cap relief and young talent and we want artest...