PDA

View Full Version : Next season's starting lineup

Pages : 1 [2]

starboy340
Aug 21, 2007, 20:57
I think most of us would probably expect a starting line-up including: Curry, Randolph, Q-Rich, Marbury and Crawford.....

There are two points which should be pretty obvious by now:

First is that is what is most likely as the team stands now, too many potential players, and the high probability of the need for some sort of trade. When that trade happens, and most of us think "will" as opposed to "could", the starting line-up will probably be different than those 5.

Second, there is a lot of potential in the "second unit" players, and again there exists the high probability that one or two of them may emerge as starters by the second half of the season.

Most of the rest we post on this thread remains conjecture until we see the both the moves that management makes, and what emerges in training camp.

NYC-BOY
Aug 22, 2007, 01:45
I partially agreed with you until this point in your post...I really don't see how words are going to improve Isiah's predicament with the media. Actions and results are the only way he can improve his image in the public eye. And again Lee being your favorite player is altering your image on how the team should be run. Bringing Lee and Balkman will provide the ultimate game changing punch to the other team. You want David Lee to get is PT but I think he'd take Ws over PT. And what are you talking about Isiah not publicly giving credit to David Lee?? Everybody knows that David Lee is one of Isiah's favorites...who cares if he says anything public...did he give Nate his props when he won the slam dunk contest publicly? Your hate for Isiah and love for david lee is so strong that I can feel the favoritism in your post. David Lee is a fan favorite but we have to get Ws...starting David Lee over Randolph not only dulls our punch off the bench with tempo but also our double low post tandem that Isiah has planned to use. Gotta look at the big picture instead of just players. Think of the team and what's best for the team instead of expressing your love and hate...just a thought

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE DAVID LEE STARTING SUBJECT I BELIEVE BRINING LEE OF THE BENCH WOULD BE BETTER FOR THE BENCH SQUAD WHICH COULD TURN INTO A GREAT RUNNING TEAM THAT WILL GIVE MANY TEAMS PROBLEMS DOWN THE STRETCH. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH NOT STARTING LEE IS THAT CURRY AND RANDOLPH HAVENT COME TOGETHER TO PRACTICE OR ATLEAST TALK ABOUT THERE STRATEGY. IN THE PERFECT WORLD LEE COMING OFF THE BENCH WOULD BE THE BEST BUT IF CURRY AND RANDOLPH DONT START PRACTICING TOGETHER SOON I DONT SEE HOW THAT WILL BE POSSIBLE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON.:alert: