Where to find Knick games from this season?

I'm bored out of my mind, I can watch the summer league games but the games gets meaningless once the starting 5 get pulled, team USA starts play on Wendsday, but I want to see some Knick action so can someone please send me a link where I can watch some of last seasons games, I'll even pay for them at this point!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
If you want you can watch Knicks Fan Faves on MSG. They are the best games of the season, but the program is a hour long. I can tell you are a real knick fan.

GetRealistic

Starter
Buy the history of the Knicks on DVD. They have all types of stuff. Player stuff, rivals, history and about 8 games.

1970 game 7
1973 finals
A game from the 80's when Isiah and Benard King went at at.
The Dunk
The game when we beat the Pacers to go to the finals
Game 5 agianst Miami
and LJ's 4 point play game.

All the games are full games with the live broadcast, you even get to watch the pregame stuff from NBC

rady

Administrator
Staff member
actually.. the 73 finals are not included. there are all the other games you mentioned plus the 1984 ec semis against the celtics (game 6) and game 3 vs philly from the 1989 first round :)

Josh

Rookie
I was pretty dissappointed with the set, myself. I was hoping the 1973 comeback against the Bucks would be included, or the Game Five of the 1990 Eastern Conference First round. I don't see how the Philly vs. Knicks game from 1989 was more of a milestone game...