Eddie Griffin

A report is claiming that former NBA player Eddie Griffin died while attempting to drive across a set of train tracks last Friday night. I can't say that I followed him closely, in fact all I can remember as far as routing for him was when Isiah wanted to sighn him after he was waived by the Rockets in 03. But ofcourse this is bigger than anything Basketball related, this is a life that was cut off too early and I hope that we all realize how precious our own lives are and how need to appreciate every second of it. My thoughts and prayers go out to his surving family.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Dag...this hurts. I followed him a lil bit. I know he deserved to play in the starting five with the T-Wolves. This is a young man that died way before his time. Let GOD bless him as he rides to the crossroads...

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Its hard to imagine. I can't believe it. This young man was on this earth for to little. My Thoughts and Prayers go out to everyone in his family. And you are right man we gotta cherish our life. I am sorry to hear this about Eddie Griffin.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
This is a sad thing to hear. I always liked Eddie's game, and was hoping he could finally get his career going. To bad his career is now come to a tragic end. RIP Eddie, we'll miss you brother.

Trin_Starr

Starter
yup that's pretty sad to hear.
The kid had tons of talent especially with shot blocking....but too many personal demons that held him back.
Hopefully he is free now. RIP

metrocard

Legend
He had shitloads of talent and was a good defense with alot of potential on offense. I always wanted him here in New York. Damn, he was only 25...a sad loss.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
philly represent....RIP. his whole careers been chaotic and its sad to end this way. theres no way to prove it but id warrant he was drunk.