how curry can cut his to's and increas assists

The majority of curry's turn overs happen why?
1 He fumbles the entry pass giving up his dribble
2 At this point he's so concerned with keeping possession he can't pass the ball back out if he gets doubled.
3 When he finally gets his Sh*t together his feet aren't set causing travels and charges.
Now why was ewing so good in the post.
1 He gathered the entry pass.
2 As defenders closed in He'd palm the ball righty.
3 While doing this he'd read the defense if they reached in he'd spin away and pass to a slasher/sg or take up the dribble and get great position in the paint for an easy shot.

This is really fundamental stuff curry would've learned in collage. Curry would really improve if he unlearned alot of stuff rather than working on his j. I know I'm stating the obvious but some one needs work on this with the players.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
2 At this point he's so concerned with keeping possession he can't pass the ball back out if he gets doubled.
3 When he finally gets his Sh*t together his feet aren't set causing travels and charges.
3 While doing this he'd read the defense if they reached in he'd spin away and pass to a slasher/sg or take up the dribble and get great position in the paint for an easy shot.

This is really fundamental stuff curry would've learned in collage. Curry would really improve if he unlearned alot of stuff rather than working on his j. I know I'm stating the obvious but some one needs work on this with the players.

in time it would come, alot of ya knick fans expect way too much from a player, it was the first time in his career dat he was the focal point of the team, cut him some slack, he'll learn wit time

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Yeah

They Need To Figure Out Something To Help With His Turnovers But I Dont Think That Method Would Work So Well Ewing Was Much Taller And Ahd A Wingspan Of A 747. But Its Worth A Try

Kiyaman

Legend

Patrich Ewing Freshmen year performance in Georgetown under Coach Thompson to go all the way to the NCAA Finals vs North Carolina (when Sleepy Floyed passed the ball to James Worthy in the last seconds of the game) was 100% better than Eddy Curry last season performance...

moneyg

Starter
all curry has to do is keep the ball high above his head when he receives the pass in the post and work on some strong pump fakes to throw off the defense. most of the charges against curry are not from strong d. if he simply uses a few pump fakes, he can throw the d off just enough to go straigh up strong and possible draw more fouls. they all expect him to plow them over as soon as he catches the ball so they stand there an do a little acting. all the offical expect he to commit the off foul, so they r waiting to call it.

its just that simple

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Patrich Ewing Freshmen year performance in Georgetown under Coach Thompson to go all the way to the NCAA Finals vs North Carolina (when Sleepy Floyed passed the ball to James Worthy in the last seconds of the game) was 100% better than Eddy Curry last season performance...

You just compared and contrasted HOF Patrick Ewing's college career with Eddy Curry's overall performance...why?

You just compared and contrasted HOF Patrick Ewing's college career with Eddy Curry's overall performance...why?

The difference in ewing and curry is 50 pounds of cheeseburgers an an a ton of heart. But the last time I checked Basketball is played with a ball 2 arms and 2 legs. I used ewing as an example of almost perfect mechanics and curry as an example of bad mechanics. It's pretty clear even in numerical order. I'm just sayin someone should teach curry to catch an entry pass. I mean not everybody can be roy jones but that doesn't mean you can't improve your jab.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
Eddy Curry is still a "Work in Progress"...

Couldnt have said it better, Curry was not the reason why the knicks didnt make it to the playoffs last season, Curry is a great offensive player. Its going to take him some time to master the paint. He has good offensive moves, but they take some time to execute and they sometimes result in a T/O. like i said time will fix that. In my opinion i think hes a BEAST in the EAST.

Big C

Benchwarmer
The majority of Curry's To's come from him making offensive fouls. If he can take his time instead of forcing the issue things will workout. I also expect his TO's to go down because there will be less double teams with Zach on the court.