Dickau Cut

Kiyaman

Legend
About time now we just have to cut the fat (J. James) and maby M. Rose to make room for D-Knick and this Jordan dude it seems like.

I think the Knicks will make a trade before the regular season start to reduce the roster down to 15-players or 16 players with Balkman out on IR.
During the regular season the Knicks will make a trade or two under Isiah Thomas because I'm sure he did not get all the players he wanted to trade for this offseason.

The Knicks Players Jerome James & Malik Rose are very valuable players for the next team, so I do not see Zeke cutting them to be signed by the next team the same week he cut them. Just because Coach Zeke do not know how to use the talents of alot of Knick Players dont mean the next Coach dont. Jared Jefferies is one talent that Zeke do not know how to use in his coaching philosophy, the things that Jefferies been working hard on this offseason his old Wizard Coach Eddie Jordan whom give each player a PLAN to play to in each of their game would luv to use Jared Jefferies this regular season.

NYKnicks15

Starter
hes a talented PG that never gets the playing minutes (or break injury wise) to shine. he could of helped our team... but with the addition of Jared Jordan it was imminent and his position was pretty much taken.

a jerome james contract buyout is possible but unlikely at this point. a malik rose tradeorbuyout is more likely but i hope it doesnt occur. his leadership is too valuable to us.

i also expect a trade before the season starts but i think the kings are pretty deadset for now on keeping artest according to some sources. deadlines more a possibility. but who knows what cna happen by deadline.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
This is bull

We should have gotten Artest when we had the chance oh well i guess we will sign him next year but this was a great opportunity to trim some fat and add a good peice to the puzzle. oh well we will still be a great team this year but we will be even better when we get Artest next year.

:crossfingers: