Curry injures shoulder

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
being a knick fan is always a rollercoster ride and hopefully he can recover quick... who will start at center now?...Zach...Lee? Maybe we're just getting the injuries out the way now

I guess we will see what Randolf Morris can do. I think we will utilize Morris,Rose,Randolf and maby some Lee at the center spot untill Curry is back (hopefully very soon) Thank god its only pre-season. I just hope this dosen't become a lingering injury.

Kiyaman

Legend
That only showed that Curry came to Training Camp to get into shape.
Only Super Star Players earned the right to come to Camp to get into shape, because if their team starts the season off bad that same super star player leads his team to 12 WINS out of 18 games.

Some Fool told Curry he was a Super-Star Player, because this guy never came to any of his Training Camp fully in shape to play or exercise...

P.S. This is great for Rookie Randoplh Morris so we could see what he could do alongside of David Lee as a Tandem. We seen how well Morris & Balkman could dominate the paint and own the glass in the SLG.
Not to be a Knick downer, but I dont care about the play and talent of Zach Randolph because he needs way to much improvement in so many areas of his talents and Skillz. The samething Marbury needed when traded to the Knicks.
Zach Randolph is another talented Starbury who's individual talent never helps their teams WIN.
With Slow Curry out it would've been dynamite if Balkman was healthy to play so the Knicks could have RAN and gain some team chemestry in the fastbreak-game in Preseason...

GetRealistic

Starter
Curry is in shape. He injured his shoulder on a fluke play. That had nothing at all to do with being in shape. Not to mention the article said theres a chance hell play Thursday. So nothing to worry about

Kiyaman

Legend
Curry is in shape. He injured his shoulder on a fluke play. That had nothing at all to do with being in shape. Not to mention the article said theres a chance hell play Thursday. So nothing to worry about

To be truthful I really dont want to see Curry or Marbury untill January.
The two make this team boring and slow.

I really want to see 82 games of David Lee, Balkman, Crawford, Q.Richardson, Nate, Collins, Nicholes, Chandler, Morris, Malik, Jordan, and the other PG they invited to camp that applied to the draft real late.

Fred Jones, James, Jared, and Zach I could really do without.
When the season starts you will see what I mean.

I really want to see 82 games of David Lee, Balkman, Crawford, Q.Richardson, Nate, Collins, Nicholes, Chandler, Morris, Malik, Jordan, and the other PG they invited to camp that applied to the draft real late.

Which means you do not wanna really see your Knicks do well at all. They are a much worse team without Steph and Curry. MUCH.

The 1 and Only

Rotation player

Who cares what you want to see...I want this team to be successful...bump your fav players. I want to see Ws not statistical victories and feel good L's...

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
What He Didnt Come In Shape

The man lost 20 pds what more do you want from the guy hes a big body and i dont think he would be as affective that much smaller damn Yall not gratefull for anything if you like another Center from another team go root for them ill stick with Curry and my knicks

:wtf:

youadmireme2

Benchwarmer
The man lost 20 pds what more do you want from the guy hes a big body and i dont think he would be as affective that much smaller damn Yall not gratefull for anything if you like another Center from another team go root for them ill stick with Curry and my knicks

:wtf:

So true, we have what we have, and what we have is one of the top 3 centers in the league. Who's better than him? Old Shaq? Injured Oden? I hope he comes out and dominates this season, then we'll bump up this post and give it to all the haters and non-believers, I bet you haters are Offspring of the Patrick Ewing haters, but remember what happened when he left? Everyone talks about him like he was the Second Coming. and everyone missed him and truth is, we havent had a warrior like that since then.

I'm not comparing Eddy to Patrick because it's no comparison but at the same time Eddy is young and last year he showed signs of brilliance.
This year I expect more of the same.

Remember during the summer the papers BASHED Eddy for not attending the Vegas workouts and he was being labeled as if he didnt care for the team. But the guy was on his F'in Honeymoon. I love my job but I love my wife even more and my honey moon would be priority so screw this OPTIONAL workout and screw what the media and the fans think, anyone with common sense understands. So what did Eddy do after his house was robbed and he was held at gunpoint, the man came back 20lbs lighter.

LOIOSH30

Benchwarmer
Curry has a torn labrum.
http://www.nba.com/knicks/Curry_Labral_Tear.html

The last player I know u suffered this was Lamar Odom.
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=nba&id=608

They're saying he'll be out a couple weeks for rehab.
Will be ready for season opener in nov.
http://blogs.nypost.com/sports/knicks/archives/2007/10/couple_of_weeks.html

I don't know, this worries me....Odom had surgery in May, and the shoulder is still bothering him in training camp 4-5 months later...Not to mention, Curry will now be trying to develop chemistry with Zach DURING the season, which is obviously not the ideal situation.

Kiyaman

Legend
Which means you do not wanna really see your Knicks do well at all. They are a much worse team without Steph and Curry. MUCH.

Marbury & Curry are the only players on this Knick Roster that started every game they played the last two seasons which resulted in a 23 and 33 Win season.

If you do not think that Nate Robinson & Mardy Collins cant do a much better job at the PG-position at exploiting all their teammates talents and skillz then Marbury can then you must believe that Marbury is the best guard in the league.

Eddy Curry is one of the slowest centers in the league that caused this Knick Team to be consistent losers in two straight seasons by being the number one option on offense (every other play on offense goes to Curry for two seasons), Rookie Ben Gordon 4th quarter offense is what took Curry to his first post season games, with the huge help of teammate Chandlor rebounding & Blockshots, plus the two Rookies Nocioni & Deng all around game.
Eddy Curry was a 24 MPG player in Chicago, and nothing changed he's a 24 MPG player now (and the hyped-up Zach Randolph is only Curry Back-up).
Look at all the Knick Games last season that Curry got less than 26 MPG, and you will see the Knicks WON all those games (they may be few but they make a big point in a 33 WIN season.)...

GetRealistic

Starter
Marbury & Curry are the only players on this Knick Roster that started every game they played the last two seasons which resulted in a 23 and 33 Win season.

If you do not think that Nate Robinson & Mardy Collins cant do a much better job at the PG-position at exploiting all their teammates talents and skillz then Marbury can then you must believe that Marbury is the best guard in the league.

Eddy Curry is one of the slowest centers in the league that caused this Knick Team to be consistent losers in two straight seasons by being the number one option on offense (every other play on offense goes to Curry for two seasons), Rookie Ben Gordon 4th quarter offense is what took Curry to his first post season games, with the huge help of teammate Chandlor rebounding & Blockshots, plus the two Rookies Nocioni & Deng all around game.
Eddy Curry was a 24 MPG player in Chicago, and nothing changed he's a 24 MPG player now (and the hyped-up Zach Randolph is only Curry Back-up).
Look at all the Knick Games last season that Curry got less than 26 MPG, and you will see the Knicks WON all those games (they may be few but they make a big point in a 33 WIN season.)...

Dude you gotta relax, or better yet just think. First off you might as well throw two seasons ago out the door because that season was bisically a waste. And if you want to rip Curry for that year you can, but atleast that year you can say he was out of shape. But last year year, hate it or not he was are best and most improved player. He improved in nearly every aspect of his game and without injuries to Crawford, Q, and Lee we probably would have won 37-40 games and maybe even have been in the playoffs. Curry still has room to grow but he's far from the problem. Not to mention he's in even better shape then he was last year.

I'm right with you, I don't like Marbury at all. I think he's a selfish player who holds this team back. But are you honestly making an arguement that Nate Robinson is a true PG. He's a nice bench player who can give you spirts of energy but he's far from a 30 min PG.

Also for his size Curry is very agile. Kristic, Haywood, Bogut, Magloire are just a few centers off the top of my head that are slower than Curry.

And trust me dude i really do agree with you that the young guys are the future, but Curry is still young to. But my one question for you is if the Knicks get rid of Curry, Randolph, and Marbury who do they run there offense around. And don't say they'll be a Suns style offense because we don't have Steve Nash setting people up, and don't say Crawford should be the #1 option.

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
Agreed On Everything But Marbury

What u cant be seriously saying that Marbury is still to selfish hes trying his heart out and gave into the Isiah plan today in the pre season he only scored 6 points and 5 assists so yeah he was being gready. real gready. And Nate he took 8 shots and only made 1. I love nate but hes not ready to lead

:gony:

Kiyaman

Legend
Throughout the entire offseason Curry nor Zach seem to want to be in the same gym together.

Eddy Curry being out for two to three weeks would give 6.11 Rookie Randolph Morris a huge chance to compete against NBA players.

Renado Balkman being out for three to four weeks will give 6.8 Rookie Chandler the oportunity to fight for some playingtime in the regular season from a list of SF like Q.Rich, Balkman, and Jefferies.

To bad Marbury is not out for two to three Weeks so Collins & Jordan could tighten-up their point-skillz vs NBA players.

Zach Randolph have the oportunity to gain some chemistry with his teammates by being (the go to guy) the first option on offense.

I would have like to see Nicholes & Fred Jones get alot of playingtime to compete at the SG position (who deserve to be cut).<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
To bad Marbury is not out for two to three Weeks so Collins & Jordan could tighten-up their point-skillz vs NBA players.

what u think the regular season is, training camp, jordan??from i read the NBA game is too fast for em, he cant play defense, he'll be overseas or in the NBDL at the start of the season