Isiah kicks H20 to the curb

Toons

is the Bo$$
This had to happen, and jerome james is going under knee surgery, and will miss the entire season....so that frees up 2 spots for jordan n nichols

Starks

Starter
Low class move by Zeke. At least give him a shot dude.

And he wonders why the media/fans hate him???

6 mins of playing time was enough to make a decision? He never had a chance. I hope he comes back with San Antonio and gets his ring.

This is just demoralizing.

pat

Starter
This is way more than a marketing disaster. It is really below the belt. Although I am a Knicks fan I hope he is going to kill us the first night he is going to play against the Knicks. 10 of 10 from behind the ark ;)

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
If people would just read the article...it said HE as in allan houston decided to end his comeback...not Isiah. Allan also said he wasn't really in game shape. Man...i guess Isiah is just that easy to hate huh lol. DAG ya'll some haters lol.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
"I think it is better for the team to move on without me," Houston said in the release.

sounds like his own choice to me too

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
What else was he going to say. He is a True Knick, and I am angry that he didn't even really have a chance at it. I wish him luck to whatever team he might go to next, hey he might prove that the knicks made a mistake once again.

Just makes me hate Isiah more, cutting one of my favorite players of all time.

Well I know that you're el conocimiento of this forum, but I don't think that holds much weight in the Knicks front office! I like Allan Houston just as much as the next Knick fan, as a Kentucky basketball fan I got to see him play in Tennessee and I rembered thinking back in 94 how I wanted to see him as a Knick, but as a fan I hated see him riding the bench wearing a different number and hearing that he was getting burnt on defense. We all know that you don't like Isiah, but if Allan was playing any thing like the Houston of old then I don't think Isiah wouldv'e cut him.
If people would just read the article...it said HE as in allan houston decided to end his comeback...not Isiah. Allan also said he wasn't really in game shape. Man...i guess Isiah is just that easy to hate huh lol. DAG ya'll some haters lol.

If he kept him everyone would be saying he only kept him to save face! so it's a lose lose situation for Zeke. Look don't get confused by the name, I don't support every Isiah move, but I don't bash every move either because he is our GM! I supported Don Cheaney as our coach, not because he was at all the ideal coach, but because he was OUR coach. So all you Isiah haters aske youself how supportive of the team that makes you!

Musa

Rookie
I hate Thomas. I never felt that Thomas wanted Allan. He was forced to give him a chance cause of Dolan.

I must confess that I can`t understand Allans decision to sign with the Knicks. I hoped he would sign with the Nets, because they wanted him really. I still hope that he gets the chance to show his abilities. He has a great personality.

F.......ck you THOMAS.

pat

Starter
If he kept him everyone would be saying he only kept him to save face! so it's a lose lose situation for Zeke. Look don't get confused by the name, I don't support every Isiah move, but I don't bash every move either because he is our GM! I supported Don Cheaney as our coach, not because he was at all the ideal coach, but because he was OUR coach. So all you Isiah haters aske youself how supportive of the team that makes you!

You really don't get it, do you? Because I am a Knicks fan I have to say what I think is wrong with the team. It is the duty of every good fan, employee, an citizen not to support the leaders of a nation, an institution, a company, and a NBA franchise, blindly. Critical thinking instead of blind, slavish obedience is what being a real fan is about.

Starks

Starter
The least Isaiha could have done was give Allan atleast 5 friggin minutes of play at the Garden for the fans to cheer him on a bit.

I was planning on going to a pre-season game with 2 friends, and rockin my Houston jersey.

Zeke has no business sense at all. He really needs some kind of consultant if he ever wants to work in the NBA as an executive with another team. I can't say any organization in the world who would hire him for being anything but a scout.

I hate Dolan, but I'm hoping Dolan has a word with Thomas about cutting him before he even stepped into the Garden.

Yup leave it to Zeke to take a big shit on something positive. I never hated an NBA personality more than Zeke. It's unreal. Call me a hate if you want, i won't deny it. Your all fools if you really think this was Allan's choice. He was forced out when Thomas told him not to get dressed

nyKnicks126

Anybody want to just start a protest against Isiah in front of MSG? He has a sense for the game, but management is not his thing

The 1 and Only

Rotation player
Well I know that you're el conocimiento of this forum, but I don't think that holds much weight in the Knicks front office! I like Allan Houston just as much as the next Knick fan, as a Kentucky basketball fan I got to see him play in Tennessee and I rembered thinking back in 94 how I wanted to see him as a Knick, but as a fan I hated see him riding the bench wearing a different number and hearing that he was getting burnt on defense. We all know that you don't like Isiah, but if Allan was playing any thing like the Houston of old then I don't think Isiah wouldv'e cut him.

EXACTLY. You get the point that others don't get. They beat around the bush and really don't answer the question straight up...a true fan would.

You really don't get it, do you? Because I am a Knicks fan I have to say what I think is wrong with the team. It is the duty of every good fan, employee, an citizen not to support the leaders of a nation, an institution, a company, and a NBA franchise, blindly. Critical thinking instead of blind, slavish obedience is what being a real fan is about.

Look...I'm all about society and everything...but Isiah isn't running the nation lol. He's just running the team and you have NO SAY in that. I know you hated to hear that but it's true. This is a dictatorship. You support the team by paying your money to see entertainment. They could careless if the fans voted David Lee as the start PF...Isiah is still not going to start him. Again I could careless if you hate or love Isiah...and I'm guessing he could careless also. But I'm supporting MY GM because he is the GM of MY TEAM. When you diss Isiah, you are dissing apart of the knicks which brings up the question...are you a true fan? That is not a diss...it is just a simple question so don't get heated. Also...if you claim you are a knick fan you really can't say what is wrong with the team because that is opinion. What Isiah sees what's wrong with the team and what you see that is wrong are complete opposites...but guess who's insight matters...that's right ISIAH THOMAS. So again ya'll can cry all you want to but it gets pretty frustrating when I come on this forum trying to talk basketball and all I hear is moaning and complaining about Isiah Thomas. Go somewhere else with that.

metrocard

Legend
I don't know man, it feels like a sucker punch to ribcage from Isiah.

nyKnicks126; You know me man, I'll rally up whole bunch of people for that...so I'll definitely ride with you all the way.

Whenever we get 10 games under .500...we have to seriously end this, and just take action; protest, stop buying MSG products and just boycott the fuck out of everything.

This isn't really all about Allan Houston, its just been the way Isiah has manage things here ever since he got here. The way he's dealt with coaches, trading players left and right; signing and obtaining some of the worst contracts you can find in the NBA, off court issues...the resume of losing seasons...etc...The Dolan's need to step down...Isiah has to go if he doesn't totally turn this team around.

Six minutes for Allan Houston...in fucking preseason; PRESEASON..where you get to evulate who's ready for the season. How the fuck do you invite Houston to training camp but only give him six minutes? Its not like we're close in these games either, we got BLOWN out of the building. Theres so many things you can put on this...I'll leave it up to you guys.

nyKnicks126

Metro, we are all Knick fans, WE are the only people that actually care about how our team will do in the future, and now, and the fans live every moment upsides and downsides without the fans there is no Knicks. If we get enough people hey you never know we might be caught on ESPN or something, PTI! Then maybe Dolan might see true fans wanting a change. I dont think a protest has ever been done before, its not to late to try. Cause you just never know.

firethomasmj1.jpg

This tread says "Isiah kicks H20 to the curb" thats not even the case. I don't agree with everything the man does but give him a break. Houston quit cause he couldn't handle it anymore (playing not Zeke). I hope he signs a contract with the Mav's or Spurs rides the pine and collects his ring but I think this cats out of the game for good(playing wise anyway). We should bring him back as a shooting coach or give him a job in the P.R. field.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
yeah yall are hating hard on zeke this time and i doubt he had much say in it either way - from houston's end or dolan's end. i think there was probably a lot of action behind the scenes that we dont know about so it is what it is.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
yo must be crazy to believe alan houston was actually going make this squad wit his pathetic defense and cant run 20 minutes straight