Whats the active 12 man roster and whos on IR

jzero29

Rotation player
I believe balkman will be back soon if not for opener. So besides Jerome "waste of space" James. Who's on the IR?
12 man Roster
Marbury
Crawford
Richardson
Randolph
Curry
Lee
Robinson
Balkman(when healthy)

Kinda fuzzy
Randolp Morris? only true back up center
Wilson Chandler? Young talent
Mardy Collins? Experienced young talent
Fred Jones? Not so young, not so tall, hustle player aka a short spark off bench, aka nate robinson. And as good as Jones has "looked", I hope not.
Malik Rose? Mentally steady and stable veteran presence.
Jared Jefferies???? possibly turning new leaf?

IR
Jerome James. Not really even worth this spot. Should have been kept for nichols. I know it's a big buyout. But he's a total and complete waste, and we'll end up paying him for nothing anyway.

My Guess would be, chandler and morris to the IR, because they are rookies, although I'd like to see chandler and morris develope some. I still feel jefferies can maybe do something, and malik rose provides good leadership and ethics. Plus I don't think Isiah would dis him for those guys.

Last edited:

NYC-BOY

Benchwarmer
?

Is Jefferies still injured. i would like to see him play hes been hustling and doing alot of lit things. I like his new additude hes hustling hard not like lee but hes still a good role player.

:gony:

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
when the injury happened they said 2 weeks minimum i think? were in no rush to bring him back early and if you factor in all the potential injuries that are likely to happen during the season its good we have so much depth to replace any one spot.